What the hell does AY look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Pink outfit, black tights, cream platform shoes, face like a beet root and hair like a wig.

what a ****** mess.

Oh dear.

I don't care what anyone comes on here and argues. It looks dreadful. The black tights with the pink ensemble and cream shoes is not in style - no way.

I've seen her wear those stonking great nude peep-toe platforms before :wonder: That pink dress is a crumpled mess, and as for the hair, it looks like she has just whipped off her riding hat - a real case of helmet hair :wink:

AY needs a lesson in what colour of tights to wear which what shoes!!!! She has got it wrong so often recently!!!

She is no fashonista that is for sure .If she is a beauty expert she should be bang on trend, Nina the model for leighton Denny looks/dresses much better than her

Last edited:
I don't know what is wrong with me tonight. I am cracking up laughing at this thread and i have not been drinking. I keep having visions of AY running into the studio with her bronze face, pulling off her riding hat.

Just had to have a look as curious after reading this. Only one thing to say.

:mysmilie_507:

horsie.jpg

If you lined up the QVC presenters in an identity parade for crimes against fashion I think AY would be the biggest culprit. In the same line-up and you were asked to pick the beauty expert (without knowing), I think Catherine Huntley would be the obvious choice, she is always immaculate and obviously cares a lot about her appearance.

AY gives the impression she thinks she's some sort of celebrity,gone are the days of looking and acting professional. She is very often skitty and sarcastic with guests and I would love to see some of them retaliate a la Eve Lom but that is unlikely as they all know that she rules the roost......we can live in hope.

If you lined up the QVC presenters in an identity parade for crimes against fashion I think AY would be the biggest culprit. In the same line-up and you were asked to pick the beauty expert (without knowing), I think Catherine Huntley would be the obvious choice, she is always immaculate and obviously cares a lot about her appearance.

alison keenan always looks really nice..

I think Claire always looks immaculate too.

Latest posts

Back