What in heavens name is the larger model wearing on her knees

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
YK show - not posting about YK or IT as such but the larger model looks as if she is wearing cycling shorts to the top of the knee and black socks up to the knee leaving a gap in the middle.

God love her!

YK show - not posting about YK or IT as such but the larger model looks as if she is wearing cycling shorts to the top of the knee and black socks up to the knee leaving a gap in the middle.

God love her!

No idea frightened me to death earlier with that awful dress with working zip (?) . I think Ingrid is wearing it. £104!!!!!! Now saying people in their 80's wear Young Kim.

They`re torn jeans or jeggings, fashionably ripped at the knees and usually worn by teenagers lol

They`re torn jeans or jeggings, fashionably ripped at the knees and usually worn by teenagers lol

Do you think that's what they were supposed to be? Of all the models she was the very last one for this look. She has rubbed someone backstage up the wrong way because who in their right mind would put her in that.

IT has just spun a yarn about travelling and living on £2 including board and lodging, wearing the same YK dress for a week washing it and going to a posh restaurant last night and looking like a million dollars. It may have been India but still!

Now much much of that do you believe?

Load of old codswhallop. Ridiculous clothes and ridiculous sales pitch. Who in their right mind buys this range I do not know.

IT has just spun a yarn about travelling and living on £2 including board and lodging, wearing the same YK dress for a week washing it and going to a posh restaurant last night and looking like a million dollars. It may have been India but still!

Absolute Bullshite.

Well a lot of YK does look like you've worn and slept in it for a week. As for IT going to a posh restaurant, I doubt they'd let her in until she'd brushed her hair, let alone washed it. Utter "carp" and "sh*te" if you ask me.

CC

A few years ago I seem to remember a fashion writer saying you could go on holiday with a pair of flip flops,a bikini and a sarong. Bikini during the day and the sarong for evening. Yeah right. Wonder if anyone tried it.

I`ve never managed a holiday with one of those " capsule wardrobes " they`re always banging on about. One pair of shorts, a couple of T shirts, one dress, one pair of shoes etc type of thing. Blow me I`m always in panic mode that my suitcase will exceed the 20 kg mark lol

I`ve never managed a holiday with one of those " capsule wardrobes " they`re always banging on about. One pair of shorts, a couple of T shirts, one dress, one pair of shoes etc type of thing. Blow me I`m always in panic mode that my suitcase will exceed the 20 kg mark lol

You should see my cases. We go on cruises and for 2 weeks there are 2 very large suitcases, 1 large holdall, suit carrier for hubbies DJ and 2 small wheeled cases we carry on ourselves. Have to ensure every possibility covered.

You should see my cases. We go on cruises and for 2 weeks there are 2 very large suitcases, 1 large holdall, suit carrier for hubbies DJ and 2 small wheeled cases we carry on ourselves. Have to ensure every possibility covered.
That will be us next week exactly PP! We are off on our first cruise. :mysmilie_14: Ive never and will never do a capsule wardrobe!

Load of old codswhallop. Ridiculous clothes and ridiculous sales pitch. Who in their right mind buys this range I do not know.
God alone knows who wears this overpriced raggedy rubbish. I asked a Korean friend if this kind of stuff is fashionable there. She was gobsmacked at the idea any one would wear it. She said Korean women wouldn't wear such shapeless crinkled cheap looking clothing. They like to look feminine not homeless.

My god I'm looking good here. I've got more money than sense in my raggedy rubbish, hideous, looks like I've slept in it, vile, overpriced tat ... lol.

The reality is though that I pay what I like for what I like and that isn't going to change. I'm not upset, angry or brow-beaten by these opinions. But I just don't understand the reaction that Yong Kim clothes bring out on this forum. Don't like it? Fair nuff. Just got out of bed? Oh well maybe for some of the crinkle fabrics but linen could be named and shamed in the same way.

But vile? Hideous? Nope I truly cannot see it. We're talking about plain tops and dresses on the whole. In my world vile and hideous rarely apply to anything on a coat hanger other that the meat frock worn by Lady Gaga.

Others like the clothes. Can we not tone down the language a bit out of respect for fellow forum members?

My god I'm looking good here. I've got more money than sense in my raggedy rubbish, hideous, looks like I've slept in it, vile, overpriced tat ... lol.

The reality is though that I pay what I like for what I like and that isn't going to change. I'm not upset, angry or brow-beaten by these opinions. But I just don't understand the reaction that Yong Kim clothes bring out on this forum. Don't like it? Fair nuff. Just got out of bed? Oh well maybe for some of the crinkle fabrics but linen could be named and shamed in the same way.

But vile? Hideous? Nope I truly cannot see it. We're talking about plain tops and dresses on the whole. In my world vile and hideous rarely apply to anything on a coat hanger other that the meat frock worn by Lady Gaga.

Others like the clothes. Can we not tone down the language a bit out of respect for fellow forum members?

Yes you only have to look at linen and it creases. Viscose was the same but nowadays is nowhere near as bad.

No Tinkerbelle we can't 'Tone down the language' we are allowed to say what we think as this is a discussion Forum about shopping. If this range suits you then that's fine but I don't and have said so.

Latest posts

Back