What have you bought lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bought nothing for a year, then a sudden binge.

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection
Leighton Denny Handbag Must-Haves (wanted the crystal nail file, really should have just bought that alone on ebay)

Then two days ago I bought 3 Print Fusion dresses in Clearance. Cannot imagine why! Never tried the range before, it's probably going to be hot and sticky in the summer and I paid 3 lots of postage when they'll probably arrive bundled together. I feel I should apologise to you all for letting the side down.

I decided to go "cold turkey" in April - I did make one purchase. Stupidly, I watched the Eternal hour the other night and bought a ring, well under £20 with the P&P so not feeling too guilty. Am determined not to buy again this month, it's easy not to watch so much now, it's got very boring with less and less to be tempted by.

Dammit, why is it so cold and wet today! - bought some eek!

Here goes:
Australian Skincare wash - 2 x 1 litre (saves of P&P)
Bobbi Brown three long-wearing eye creams (present for sister - know she wears these)
Kim & Co purple flowered short sleeve top (secret fan of Kim & Co in moderation)
Kim & Co skirt in last clicks
Epiphany clad swiss set diamonique bangle (was quite expensive - feel a bit guilty and may send back if too large on wrist)

Not watching anymore diamonique today. Too dangerous.

Omg think im comfort shopping now as well as comfort eating................ seriously lost track of my easy pays does anyone else have a problem with this whish there was some way of tracking this on line??? Still paying for that Joan Rivers Black short jacket as was in diet mode .... not sure about it, wore it at weekend, was I pulled in by the hype ??? Still paying for twice the envy well worth the money will buy again, cant do without it, also the Amazing Cosmetics Concealer finally a concealer that does actually work and does nt make me look ten years older and Ive tried Hundreds and hundreds of different concoction and together with the Judith Williams Magic Makeup - again another brilliant find Im chuffed to have found a system that works, have always been good at eyes and lips but never quite cracked the foundation thing and struggled with my dark circles and ever more crinkly lids. I must leave a review on line.

What else..... still paying for a tanzanite and silver ring from gem day its really nice sort of a criss cross pattern but did i really need it.... no !
Did order a travel bag whilst watching but luckily my card did nt go through - whoops spending out of control - luckily as when I read the reviews it seemed to be a pig in a poke, it was the teal one with all the bits and bobs lap top bag (though I dont have one - just as well) etc. Looked lovely but im always drawn in by ooh easy pay under a tenner and then realised I never would pay nearly 40 squid for a bag and definitely not one thats leather and was quite plain.
Is there anything else, oh yes im on wait list for a pink druzy silver huge ring was it OrPaz cant remember for the end of the month, should I cancel it, probably, should I have sent the jacket back ????
Im running out of moisturiser so will probably have to order some more Judith Williams soon but at least her sizes are huge,still using the TSV from months and months ago.
I really am a spendaholic!!!

I'm actually glad this thread has prompted me to really think about what I am spending. I was brilliant fo 3 months and I've fallen off the wagon again since Easter a month ago. I daren't add this up....

1 Liz Earle TSV
2 Elemis TSV - on advanced orders as the flipping website crashed and I couldn't order
3 Ultrasun face 30
4 Kimberley Selwood necklace in last clicks
5 Kimberley Selwood bracelet in last clicks
6 Kimberley Selwood ring in last clicks
7 Gatineau 5 pce collection

I didn't even really want the Elemis, I got mass hysteria when it was launched! And the Gatineau had 3 fullsize items I use so that was Ok but 2 small things I won't use. I will use the Liz Earle although I do have a stock of it already. And I got sucked into the Ultrasun by the ranting lady and the reviews are good so I will use it all I hope. But as for the Kimberley Selwood that was most definitely an indulgence but I saved a lot! Do Last Clicks things count as they're cheaper???
Now please send Help quickly!

Bought a nice little eek. Didn't intend to, but actually, I've been wanting to for a while, so I just did it. Before that, it was some Lola Rose.

Oh, I forgot - I got the Leighton Denny TSV too and I'm very pleased with it.

What was the Dalton foundation like?

I think I may have to collect a couple of the colours from ebay (the plush pink and the purple one). The foundation/concealer thing is absolutely gorgeous, very velvetey and the coverage is very good. I got it with the dark brown eyeliner, which is also lush. Everything I get from the Q lately seems to be gorgeous which is why I am abstaining for a while.

I'm actually glad this thread has prompted me to really think about what I am spending. I was brilliant fo 3 months and I've fallen off the wagon again since Easter a month ago. I daren't add this up....

1 Liz Earle TSV
2 Elemis TSV - on advanced orders as the flipping website crashed and I couldn't order
3 Ultrasun face 30
4 Kimberley Selwood necklace in last clicks
5 Kimberley Selwood bracelet in last clicks
6 Kimberley Selwood ring in last clicks
7 Gatineau 5 pce collection

I didn't even really want the Elemis, I got mass hysteria when it was launched! And the Gatineau had 3 fullsize items I use so that was Ok but 2 small things I won't use. I will use the Liz Earle although I do have a stock of it already. And I got sucked into the Ultrasun by the ranting lady and the reviews are good so I will use it all I hope. But as for the Kimberley Selwood that was most definitely an indulgence but I saved a lot! Do Last Clicks things count as they're cheaper???
Now please send Help quickly!

Keep talking - you're making me feel normal again. As you can see from my list I also got Elemis fever (and I love and always use Decleor! oh drat the power of the sell), and after the first Ultrasun show I was utterly convinced that I needed these items!!

my favourite thing has been the cooks essentials 24cm ultra stainless steel pan. i use it everyday. best pan i've ever bought. also looking forward to using the hanging baskets. think i may go cold turkey for a month in june if there isn't a judith williams tsv.

Loads of easy pay offers on the web, birkies, tech, beauty, summer frocks etc..... Don't look!

I think I may have to collect a couple of the colours from ebay (the plush pink and the purple one). The foundation/concealer thing is absolutely gorgeous, very velvetey and the coverage is very good. I got it with the dark brown eyeliner, which is also lush. Everything I get from the Q lately seems to be gorgeous which is why I am abstaining for a while.

Heads up for all you Leighton Denny fans. Harpers Bazaar are featuring free bottles next month. I know one of them is Supermodel and the other two are red and coral colours.

In Style has freebie Nails Inc polishes this month. A really pretty periwinkle blue, a baby pink and a creamy nude. Plus 20% off online orders with the code INSTYLEPROMO and a snippet about the new cross cross magnetics and the new Nail Jewellery polish. Magazine is £3.80. June issue.

:blush: Oh....I have bought too much to Speckledhen

Ultrasun tsv.....going to Ibiza in 5 wks so thats a necessity
Elemis tsv....I have aging, wrinkly skin and needed help
OPI twice the envy....Im a nail-aholic
Elemis OTO.....as above
Mally tsv.....returned
Judith Williams.....returned
Cooks essentials..scissors tsv....kept but should have returned

thats all i can remember :blush:

Nails Inc OT0, Leighton Denny TSV, Ultra Sun OTO and a couple of try me's, birkenstocks, Susan Graver tops, gardening tsv - the spray nozzles, gardening tsv - geraniums. Probably something else but can't remember.

oh no, i have been good all weekend and just bought some pearls in the Honora outlet show. They are on easy pay and I've always wanted the cherry colour and they are cheaper than I nearly paid a few weeks ago......... so is that good :thinking:

oh no, i have been good all weekend and just bought some pearls in the Honora outlet show. They are on easy pay and I've always wanted the cherry colour and they are cheaper than I nearly paid a few weeks ago......... so is that good :thinking:

Dolly - if it makes you happy then it's good (but don't listen to me, I am surrounded by QVC boxes and can no longer leave the house. You may see me on an episode of hoarders soon!):grin:

Just got the Mally TSV recently which I really like. I have a Judith Williams auto delivery coming at some point soon too. Do they count?

Latest posts

Back