What has happened to Daniel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Craig, he seems very warm and down to earth. Daniel I just can not warm to at all - he just seems so smarmy to me. He's too hard sell imo, I can't stand his hair and his formal appearance along with that constant fixed grin.

I initially though Daniel was OK, but the more i see of him the more i dislike him. He's coming across as very smarmy, allways appearing to "brag" about going to Mexico or wherever...very JR and AD going on about holiday homes abroad...who cares?!! Just present the item and get on with it!!!

He's doing this to remind himself (and us?) why he's doing this job. But, hey, Daniel: we know that already! So, yeah, like you say Tabs, just get on with the job (and can it already, sheeeesh!!!).

i like daniel its a breath of fresh air having a different type of presenter. also i think that he has toned down the tan and relaxing in his new job at qvc.
love his formal style of clothes and boy does he look groomed.
not keen on some of the presenter with hush puppies and umatched socks look.

I don't like him either. The hard sell is really annoying - but then he's not the only one doing it on QVC - however his campness is enough to make me switch off. x

I'd like to see him on a Decleor for men show, in a white towel. In fact I'd volunteer to apply the massage oil :10:
You’ll need to swap the massage oil for some extra strength shampoo, and tea tree oil shower gel. You’ll also need to work up a good lather to combat all the excess oiliness. :D;)

Perhaps he disappeared down Julia's cleavage... :blink:
I reckon Julia would like that. :35:

Whoever took over from Mark West has made a very big mistake, I really hope we dont have to suffer this man for the next 15 years!

What's the betting it's someone who is a friend of the orange greaseball. Maybe that would explain why Daniel hasn't done all that training.

Personally I hope he doesn't last long. He's almost making me enjoy watching Craig. And I can't stand Craig.

Do you know - I thought he was ok on the Kipling hour - they have certainly given him some very girly hours to do. Yes he is very shiny - but he may work out ok?

I don't know whether anyone saw this yesterday afternoon, but it was classic. Daniel was doing an QVC Selection hour and it was coming towards the end - he was doing ok, but started to get quite flustered when he realised he'd ended the show too early and had another two minutes to fill.

He went back to the Northern Nights guest presenter Sam and started wiffling on - firstly complementing her on her necklace - 'I love that necklace...that's from QVC isn't it? she looked at him perpelexed and said 'No, it's from somewhere else...'.

Then he realises he's wiffled on too much and starts to desperately try and wind the show up quickly - finishing in deft style with this 'I hope you can join me in the next hour, for an hour of Outerwear by Centipede with Glen Campbell...' I did a doubletake, but he did indeed say Centipede... :lol:

Made me laugh anyway, and I quite like the guy...:)

I was surprised to hear him referring one day to his wife and kids. Personally i cannot watch him for long, but he must be doing ok as he's still there.

He's just so darn shiny!! Surely he's been there long enough now for AY to get hold of him and powder him down and de-grease him. As it were!!!

I don't dislike him but if I was a mate of any of the presenters it would be Julian or Anthony as they seem more down to earth but Daniel is a bit too smooth and that's probably why I haven't "taken to him".

Have to agree catkins AY get hold of this man and help him deshine, but i dont mind watching him he is not the worst on QVC.

Latest posts

Back