What has happened to Daniel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He doesn't seem to have got the hang of QVC terminology yet and I'm not sure he's coming in on the same level as the viewers like the other presenters do. He talks a lot about things (always very expensive, very rare, impossible-to-find and only for those 'n the know' kind of things) that are his 'faavorite'. I'm not normally one to complain, and I try very hard to give people lots of chances, make allowances, and not to judge people but I find that it comes over a bit patronising. I'm sure that isn't how it's intended, but that's the feeling I get sometimes.
Am I being mean?

no Nicky. he gets a big thumbs down from me too.
It's not often I take an instant dislike to people but he's smarmy with a capital S . Cannot watch at all when he's on, even if it's something I really want to see :mad:

I'm whizzing through the recorded gem opening and Daniel just got caught reading his info card when the camera went back to him. Instead of making a joke of it (which would have been just fine, don't you think(?), he tried to whip it out of view and carry on - all a bit too late!

I'm stopping now, my conscience is making me feel guilty for having a moan about another human being.

Perhaps he's one of those who will grow on you but, at the moment, he's my least favourite presenter. He is too smarmy, and he likes to keep reminding us that he knows all of the american guests already!

If he thinks that gives him some sort of superiority over the other presenters, he ought to hope that Julia Roberts doesn't adopt this opinion.

Last edited:
I like him he is a lot better than some of the other presenters!
I was thinking the same thing, he seems OK by QVC standards, there are definitely more obnoxious QVCUK presenters.

Although I do feel he needs to de-Americanise himself a little, if he wants the QVC viewers to warm to him.

He definitely needs to change the brand of hair gel or dare I say hair wax, that he’s using, and opt for one with less product build up. I bet he still uses the same hair gel/wax he used in the 80’s, as his hair has an 80’s look about it.

He also needs to get some finishing powder, to take down the shine on his face. :22:

Last edited:
He's shiney, greasy and during the gems show today all he kept doing was repeating the item number and price over and over and over again. It just came across as filling in tbh. I switched it off after a few minutes, I can't bear him. Could QVC really not find any better male presenters than him and Craig?

Craig comes across as a TV natural. He seems sincere and friendly. Daniel looks like a Tory MP and that's enough to put me off him.

Sad to say Daniel has gone on my 10/15 mins watchability list.:ANYWORD:

Latest posts

Back