What happened to Julia?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My OH reckons that she's trying to dress like her daughter.

No one's saying that she has to join the twinset and pearls brigade but I do believe that she could make so much more of herself than she does. Dressing too young will only make you look like mutton dressed as lamb as my old Nan used to say.

By the way Phoebe, good luck to you my love. Men can be such selfish ba*tards sometimes. Don't let him ruin your life just because he's lost his way in his.

Your weight loss, although not done in a good way, can only boost your confidence and hopefully, sometime in the future, you will meet someone who appreciates you for the beautiful, strong goddess that you are. XXX

I'm not a fan of Julia but compared to some of the others?

I have to admit, in general, QVC presenters are definitely an improvement on the other channels, particularly the jewellery ones.

However, they do set themselves up for our derision from time to time...:mysmilie_845:

I just think a damn good haircut,a few tops with sleeves, and in the right size would do wonders for Julia.

To give Julia her due, she does point out the negative aspects of a product if it needs it, which a lot of others dont. But I am still trying to get my head around her wearing a size Small - which is generally a 33 or 34" bust - and she is clearly much much larger than that !!!!!! I also think that lighting from above doesn't help the bags under her eyes, because when she is on with Liz Earle - who generally has a table with a light underneath, then facially both LE and JR look so much better when lit from below !

To give Julia her due, she does point out the negative aspects of a product if it needs it, which a lot of others dont. But I am still trying to get my head around her wearing a size Small - which is generally a 33 or 34" bust - and she is clearly much much larger than that !!!!!! I also think that lighting from above doesn't help the bags under her eyes, because when she is on with Liz Earle - who generally has a table with a light underneath, then facially both LE and JR look so much better when lit from below !

she's not size small brissles - she's EXTRA small.

now go wash your mouth out :tongue:

Just checking in Phoebe like I said I would. Hope that mirror is being well used.

Hey, who was it that said the presenters could do with a stylist. God forbid or they might set Glen Campbell onto it and then they'd all end up wearing half mast trousers, white socks and cardigans!

I did the mirror thing! thank you.

Latest posts

Back