What happened to Eve?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sydney Starlett

Registered Shopper
I just switched over halfway through my QVC with Eve Pollard, what happened to her in the first part of the show? Did She and Dale have a bitch fight? Her hair is all over the place - she looks like she's been rolling round the studio floor!

Last edited:
Her hair was in mess from the very begging of the hour, I switched over so I didn't have to look at it.

I thought she was a newspaper editor. I have not been watching. Are there 2 Eve Pollards?

No just the one - being a retired newspaper editor qualifies you as a fashion designer don't you know! Mind you she is just as 'qualified' as most of the 'designers' here on QVC:wink:

And she probably had to rush off to the BBC to pick up her daughter Claudia Winkleman who for some God only knows reason, was in the line-up to meet the Queen !!!!! standards have DEFINITELY sunk to a new low.

Having dipped in and out of the show I have to say it was what used to be called a QVC selection hour , hung together with the very lose thread that the items where things she liked or in case of the over priced fashion things she had "designed" her self.
It was by Q's standards when toadying up to "celebrities" not to bad an hour .

How many times did she say, she was 101...?

I thought it funny when both her & Dale could not open a B&W clutch bag clasp :happy:

And she probably had to rush off to the BBC to pick up her daughter Claudia Winkleman who for some God only knows reason, was in the line-up to meet the Queen !!!!! standards have DEFINITELY sunk to a new low.

There is a loose royal connection - Claudia's half sister Sophie (same Dad) is married to Lord Freddie Windsor ( son of the Prince and Princess Michael of Kent)
May be that's why

When I read "what happened to Eve" I assumed it was going to say that she had slipped off her chair, or fallen asleep mid sentance......

Surely it isnt just ME who thought she seemed.....um......

Tired and emotional?????

When I have seen her on tv before, she never spoke like that!!

:mysmilie_845:

Well I've learnt something today I had no idea Eve Pollard was Claudia Winklemans mother funny really cause I dont really like either of them thats probably why then

Was Eve Pollard that grey haired woman I remember from a show called "Through The Keyhole" when I was a kid?

Latest posts

Back