What does Debbie Flint look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think frankensteins mother was the hairdressers MOTHER who was one of the models! what the hell was THAT about? i only saw the end but there was this wizzened (sp) up old bint with a dolly bird style long wig on and her little wrinkly face poking out smiling. it was like summat from a horror film.

freakish and wrong.

A tad unkind ? :grin:

Both Pippa and Debbie are attractive women yet they looked like they were celebrating Halloween a couple of weeks later than everyone else. After seeing those shows, I wouldn't wear those hairpieces for a bet.

A friend of mine lost her hair due to illness and she got some wigs which were stunning, very realistic. However they cost a few hundred pounds each - unfortunately I think it's a case of getting what you pay for when it comes to realistic looking wigs :sad:

and now claire sutton looking ridiculous. I can see a high return rate on these.

looking forward to the reviews. One of my friends has significant hair loss and has some great wigs, in fact I did not even know she wore them until she felt she knew me well enough to tell me. A good wig can make so much difference to someone's confidence and self esteem.

and now claire sutton looking ridiculous. I can see a high return rate on these.

I agree. I wonder if a lot of people have bought them to wear to Christmas dos fully intending to return them under the extended money back guarantee! I wonder what they'll do with the returns. Surely they won't be able to sell them in the outlets if they've already been worn. Or will they!!

I was watching Debbie Flint last night and she looked awfull. She looked like my Auntie Sally used to look after a few sherries when her wig used to slip!!

Also, it looked SO synthetic I was afraid she would catch fire under the studio lights!!!

I agree that QVC could have done a lot of good with this show but instead have given us overpriced and unrealistic looking wigs which you can spot a mile away.

For once ideal world have a much better product. The wigs and hair pieces that the Welsh guy with the corkscrew curls demonstrates are miles better. As is his presentation. Debbie Flint looked terrible, her own hair is way better.

i think frankensteins mother was the hairdressers MOTHER who was one of the models! what the hell was THAT about? i only saw the end but there was this wizzened (sp) up old bint with a dolly bird style long wig on and her little wrinkly face poking out smiling. it was like summat from a horror film.

freakish and wrong.

Good grief that's a bit strong! I didn't see her in the long wig but she looked fine in the other things. It's her son who was a bit on the scary side.

I wish someone would gag Claire, she is on overdrive.Hump

sometimes it's almost like she's on crack: the high pitched voice, the gabbling nonsense that comes out of her mouth and the way she seems to be out of touch with reality when presenting items that are quite ordinary and she almost hyperventilates with the "thrill" of it all

A friend of mine lost her hair due to illness and she got some wigs which were stunning, very realistic. However they cost a few hundred pounds each - unfortunately I think it's a case of getting what you pay for when it comes to realistic looking wigs :sad:

I think hairpieces are totally a case of 'you get what you pay for'! Glad your friend managed to find some nice ones, albeit at a price! I read an article about a charity that helped supply wigs etc. (either free or at a vastly reduced cost!) to people who had lost their hair through illness & they were really nice ones - if you're struggling with health issues & all the stress that brings with it, a decent (& realistic!) wig/hairpiece could be really quite vitally important I imagine! :flower:

i dont rate wigs as most if not all look really fake. you can spot a wig a mile off.
kwc is right to get a really good realistic one would cost a kings ransome.
tova who is really elegant and polished still looksas if she is wearing a wig...

These days, chemo is so widespread, I think a lot of women have to shop for wigs.

I don't think these are just being bought by women who want to 'play with their look'.

When you are planned for chemo the NHS give you a prescription to obtain a wig.
If you wish to choose other than the NHS allowance you are able to pay the difference.

:flower:

Bags is right about the NHS for chemo patients. They certainly paid for my mum's at any rate.

I don't think the pieces shown are intended to be a substitute for those who are losing their hair, but are meant as a bit of dress up fun or changing a look for the day.

In any event most of them did look ridiculous and I certainly wouldn't want half a dead horse's tail swinging from my head.

Re boffy, I think its unfair to suggest that most if not all look fake, I think that's only the bad ones. You might be surprised as to how many women wear wigs without detection.

From what I saw these wigs wouldn't be of any use in the case of total hair loss, as they are designed to clip into hair.

:flower:

Re boffy, I think its unfair to suggest that most if not all look fake, I think that's only the bad ones. You might be surprised as to how many women wear wigs without detection.
I agree Katy. Joan Collins wears some fabulous ones, not a style I'd necessarily choose but they look very good on her but probably cost a small fortune. I'd love the convenience of being able to plonk a full wig of real sumptuous hair on me nut instead of spending so much time at the bliddy hairdressers but you'd need at least 2 as I'm sure they have to go in for a quick wash'n'blow themselves once in a while. :D :pPC:

This range is not aimed at those who lose hair through illness etc.

They are fashion pieces, hey Jessica bimbo Simpson is the face of the range.
Change your earrings change your hair idea.

I will say 99% of the time you can spot a fashion wig at 20 feet.

All I can say is they are bleedy awful looking things.

Latest posts

Back