What does Debbie Flint look like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, DF did look a sight. I got a bit miffed though listening to her saying "don't send this back if it doesn't match, it's to blend in with your hair". Now I know other members have moaned about her hard sell approach but this was the first time I'd come across it and was spluttering at the TV "what about the 30 day MBG, eh?"

Must say though that Ken Paves is very easy on the eyes and I'll probably watch further shows just to ogle him! x

Re boffy, I think its unfair to suggest that most if not all look fake, I think that's only the bad ones. You might be surprised as to how many women wear wigs without detection.

I think you are probably right, yes bad wigs stick out like a sore thumb but when someone is wearing a good one then you just wouldn't realise it is a wig.

I do agree these looked dreadful though.

Yes, DF did look a sight. I got a bit miffed though listening to her saying "don't send this back if it doesn't match, it's to blend in with your hair". Now I know other members have moaned about her hard sell approach but this was the first time I'd come across it and was spluttering at the TV "what about the 30 day MBG, eh?"

Must say though that Ken Paves is very easy on the eyes and I'll probably watch further shows just to ogle him! x

:confused2:

Each to their own :angel: :tongue2:

:flower:

None of the syrups in the show looked anything other than cheap nylon clipons that you see hanging up on many market stalls. Most of them didn't even blend in with the models' own hair despite KP's tweaking efforts and DF looked a complete mess :YIKES: but that was also a lot to do with what she was wearing which did nothing for her hefty body shape. :pPC:

I don't think being associated with some non-entity like Jessica Simpson is a particularly strong selling point. :wait2: You certainly wouldn't want to get too close to a naked flame - would probably go up in seconds :smirk: As for Ken, I thought he looked as fake as his nasty hair pieces :wave2:

Wonder what he looks like without his wig, I don't think he's a very good advert for them.As for DF she looked really rough.

WHAT!!! He makes Lulu look like a natural beauty!

Just seen these rug-lets for the first time, makes my scalp itch just to think of wearing one. Catherine is on with him now.. talk about the Ken & Barbie show.
As for Mr. Paves, he's a dead ringer for the young Charles Manson which creeps me out nearly as much as the hair.

VALM i can honestly say i would NOT want him running his hands through my hair(real or not)

Just seen these rug-lets for the first time, makes my scalp itch just to think of wearing one. Catherine is on with him now.. talk about the Ken & Barbie show.
As for Mr. Paves, he's a dead ringer for the young Charles Manson which creeps me out nearly as much as the hair.

I saw him for a few minutes in the morning and the model he styled up was a passable Sharon Tate.
Look Out
Helter Skelter
:dbt:

Latest posts

Back