what do you think about tacori

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
just wanted some general views on this line of jewellery and there is a tsv on 1st oct..

i received an eternity ring with diamonds/emeralds, which was in last clicks.
Much better than epiphany diamonique, but I am not sure if I will keep it. They only had larger sizes, and the ring does not look that good on my middle finger.
The stones are small but very sparkly and it looks expensive

i bought a pair of earrings at their first show (one with the dangling pearl). very dissapointed. it looks much cheaper than what i paid for (£25-30). some other pieces appear nicer on the web/during presentations, but i won't be buying any. :cheeky:

it gets very broad reviews. some people love it and others find it tacky.

i bought the bracelet tears of joy in last clicks and it really stunning. i have the three stone ring and the eternity ring both in the blue option on cheque hold and will be buying them.i think i will indulge while there seem to be a lot in last clicks. quite suprised to see it as a tsv though as so much has been reduced.
thanks for your opinions.

What do I think about Tacori? Very nice with tonic water and a slice of lemon. Oh, wait a minute...that's Midori..........:cheeky:

What do I think about Tacori? Very nice with tonic water and a slice of lemon. Oh, wait a minute...that's Midori..........:cheeky:

No Perdita, you have salsa and guacamole with Tacoris :cool2:

Latest posts

Back