What do you buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Although I'm not a frequent commenter, I still find enjoyment in reading the posts on this forum. I will attempt to provide a response to your question. They are laughing at you because Muriel is a figure of Peter Simon's imagination. Thus, they comprehend that you are not the person you profess to be. It's conceivable that they have suspicions that you're another person working behind the scenes at IW and have set up an account.
Hello Glen, I have been away for a while but just saw this from you. I assure you I am real and not a made up person by Peter!
I like buying from Ideal World.

Does anyone know how I can contact Peter to get a signed photo or autograph or just to say I am a big fan of his? Thank you.

He is offering these as special prizes at even more special moments on the shows he presents currently. When you hear the intro to Shopping by The Pet Shop Boys cranking up, accompanied by a tongue pressed leer, telex in immediately. First prize is a signed photo of Peter Simon. Second prize...two signed photos of Peter Simon..and the Peter Simon Says Annual 1989.

He is offering these as special prizes at even more special moments on the shows he presents currently. When you hear the intro to Shopping by The Pet Shop Boys cranking up, accompanied by a tongue pressed leer, telex in immediately. First prize is a signed photo of Peter Simon. Second prize...two signed photos of Peter Simon..and the Peter Simon Says Annual 1989.
Very funny Duke.

Peter has ALL remaining copies that he rescued from a skip

Not really funny at all.
Trying to do a job, earn income, pay the bills.
Hilarious!

Think you've worded that piece wrongly, here let me help you out.

He earns an income to pay his bills, by spouting lies and misleading information in an effort to con people into believing they are buying quality products at bargain prices, when in fact they are getting either standard or sub standard products at inflated prices.

You are right it ain't hilarious, it's ****** disgusting that a low life shyster is allowed on TV to take advantage and con the less fortunate in society, and it's even more disgusting he has FANS who are quite happy to support this immoral behaviour.

Hope that helps. :)

I have a hunch this is your third account on the shopping forum. In my spare time I have been trying to work out all your usernames. Let me tell you, It was far more exciting than watching Ideal World.

It's possible that I'm on to something here.
MurielB (Location: Liverpool)
saintslad (Saints are the nickname of St Helens rugby league team. St Helens is a metropolitan borough of Merseyside in the Liverpool City Region)
Lilo Lil (A character in the TV Series Bread, which was filmed in Liverpool)

Lilo Lil and saintslad joined on the same day in 2008. Saintslad was ignored on the Ideal World forum, leading to the creation of the MurialB sub-forum, after they have seen many users mention Murial lots of times for buying every item , but only when Peter Simon is on. A means of trying to get the regular Ideal World posters to talk to him or her in any way possible?

This is just my hunch, as I stated at the beginning.

I have a hunch this is your third account on the shopping forum. In my spare time I have been trying to work out all your usernames. Let me tell you, It was far more exciting than watching Ideal World.

saintslad (Saints are the nickname of St Helens rugby league team. St Helens is a metropolitan borough of Merseyside in the Liverpool City Region)

Lilo Lil and saintslad joined on the same day in 2008. Saintslad was ignored on the Ideal World forum, leading to the creation of the MurialB sub-forum, after they have seen many users mention Murial lots of times for buying every item , but only when Peter Simon is on. A means of trying to get the regular Ideal World posters to talk to him or her in any way possible?

Move over Sherlock Holmes! Well deduced.

You could be onto something there.

Saintslad was only ignored because of his antagonistic posts, he did post a positive post once and got similar response but then went back to his negative ways.

Absolutely hilarious!

Possible, but widely incorrect.

Latest posts

Back