What Did You Just Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just ordered the H2O steam mop thingy. i HATE doing my floors more than anything so will give it a try as its on 4 easy pays - or 4PAY if youre debbie flint.

someone on this forum started a threat about a ring AY was wearing and I had to have a look at the item no someone put on here, needless to say I bought it and a blue lacy agate ring from the Last Click section, as well as the TSV from LG. Thats more bought in 1 day then in the whole year so far I think ( or like to think:confused:)

BUT: they were a bargain in the Last Click section :giggle::giggle:

someone on this forum started a threat about a ring AY was wearing and I had to have a look at the item no someone put on here, needless to say I bought it and a blue lacy agate ring from the Last Click section, as well as the TSV from LG. Thats more bought in 1 day then in the whole year so far I think ( or like to think:confused:)

BUT: they were a bargain in the Last Click section :giggle::giggle:

I bought the pink ring too :giggle:

I bought the Lily O'Brien chocs, big box of 50 and 2 small gift packs. They are out of this world, we do what they do on air and cut one in half and have half each lol. The truffles in the small pack are orga*mic.

I bought the Eve Lom cleanser. Its nowt special and you can buy equally effective ones from elemis, decleor, liz earle, etc. Can't be bothered to send it back tbh, so am keeping it, but wouldn't buy again; its well over hyped.

Tvs

Latest posts

Back