What Did You Just Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What: Ultrasun spf 30 for the face.

Why: Alison Young told me I needed it and that my face would be burnt to a frazzle each time I went outside if I didn't literally, actually apply it to the actual face area!

OK, she didn't literally, actually SAY that but that's what she ment!!:giggle:

What: Miele S7210 Vacuum cleaner

Why: My Hoover packed up (my 3rd one in 3 yrs) and so decided to try a different brand in a different league, Q seemed to be the best buy after shopping around with excellent reviews.
It arrived the other day and it is fab!! I am so exicited about this as much as my beauty products!! :clapping: highly recommended :nod:

Now where is the thread where I need to get a life?.............

Oh dear!!!!..........the Genie 'make me blush with kabuki brush' just jumped in my basket x

Liz Earle TSV & "old-style" Ojon Hair restorative treatment double pack... Needed the Hair treatment urgently and I received the email allowing me to buy the TSV 3 days before it went to air also I'd kept my easypay voucher to get these on 4ep.

I had a Lidl open near me recently, now I am more addicted to their twice weekly "TSV's" than to QVC.

Today I bought a "stair climbing sack truck" !!!

Have you tried their face creams they are supposed to be very good?

My darling Husband bought me a pear cut Mozambique Morganite and diamond ring last night. The reason: he loves the colour and he loves me. lol. Oh and also I am in the process of quitting the ciggies after 46 years!!!

My darling Husband bought me a pear cut Mozambique Morganite and diamond ring last night. The reason: he loves the colour and he loves me. lol. Oh and also I am in the process of quitting the ciggies after 46 years!!!

Ooo you lucky girl. I absolutely love Morganite. It's such a beautiful stone and at it's absolute best in indirect light. My engagement ring is an oval stone surrounded by diamonds is rose gold and it's the most stunning ring I have ever seen. People stop me in shops and ask what the stone is.

I hope you love your ring and well done on quitting the ciggies.

Kuhn Rikon scissors and jar opener – very useful.

Extra large BE tinted mineral veil – love it.

The EmJoi epilator arrived last Friday but I'm too scared to use it, upper lip is trembling, until I've bought the recommended baby teething numbing gel! :sweat:

Ooo you lucky girl. I absolutely love Morganite. It's such a beautiful stone and at it's absolute best in indirect light. My engagement ring is an oval stone surrounded by diamonds is rose gold and it's the most stunning ring I have ever seen. People stop me in shops and ask what the stone is.

I hope you love your ring and well done on quitting the ciggies.

Thanks Tinkerbelle, I have some small oval earrings in rose gold, so maybe a bracelet next?Only joking, it is the most beautiful colour isn't it. I haven't smoked in just over 2 months but I'm still on the patches. I am amazed at how much time I have to do things other than smoke, and I have all this energy, and my skin looks so much better. :hi:

...But these are all nice purchases...I'd rather hear about those dumb-ass buys; items that arrive and in the cold light of day you're ashamed (in normal company) to admit to...you know the kind of thing...the pasta cooker...the soap bar-to-liquid-soap making kit...the i-joy ride 'em cowboy exerciser.

Jude xx

Thanks Tinkerbelle, I have some small oval earrings in rose gold, so maybe a bracelet next?Only joking, it is the most beautiful colour isn't it. I haven't smoked in just over 2 months but I'm still on the patches. I am amazed at how much time I have to do things other than smoke, and I have all this energy, and my skin looks so much better. :hi:

Did you buy the earrings from La Q? If so I think I've probably got the same pair. I think you definitely need either a bracelet or a pendant or both!!

...But these are all nice purchases...I'd rather hear about those dumb-ass buys; items that arrive and in the cold light of day you're ashamed (in normal company) to admit to...you know the kind of thing...the pasta cooker...the soap bar-to-liquid-soap making kit...the i-joy ride 'em cowboy exerciser.

Jude, have you been hacking into my LaQ account and perusing my purchases...?
There are laws against that kind of thing you know. :emo:

the last thing I bought was a little Kipling bag, little being the operative word. Nearly sent it back but used it and have grown to love it. Great for going out when I only want to take a few things and goes with loads of outfits . Am trying to think of a shameful buy, I know in my early days of QVC infatuation I got loads of stuff so will have a think and get back to you all

I bough 3 "attitudes by Rene" camis. Same item number but in 3 different designs but all in the same size.
Trouble is that not one of them is the same cut/size and only one fits me ,albeit with a little bit of tacking needed across the back.... one of the straps is actually at least 1inch longer on one side than the other.
I do wish the companies would get their "quality control" in order

Glad I'm not the only one swept away on Renee's tide of 'tude. I too purchased the TSV in coral and it's at least a size too big but I'll just eat a few more pies as I've had to send back the OTO jumpsuit in khaki...Says it's small on the label but I could squeeze myself down one pant leg and a friend down the other. I NEVER learn!

I once bought one of those shirt-folder things.Found out I could do it myself just as quickly. Item is now at the back of a cupboard somewhere gathering dust.

Last purchase was on Philosophy TSV day ,and, it was the summer surprise of 3 shower gels.

The fragrances were quite wintry so I, *whispers* have shoved them in the Christmas Present cupboard! Well, it was 2 easy pay and free P+P!

I also ordered the first Ultrasun TSV on autodelivery, of which I have received 2 consignments to date!

Boots seems to be getting more of Jabbas hard earned these days !

My last order was the second Ultrasun TSV , plus a oto ... the 3piece summer sparkle collection.

Did you buy the earrings from La Q? If so I think I've probably got the same pair. I think you definitely need either a bracelet or a pendant or both!!

Yes they are from La Q, I seem to remember them being quite expensive, but I agree I shall need something else to complete 'the look'. Maybe when I finally get off the patches.

Latest posts

Back