What Did You Just Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the Kuhn Rikon stuff too and was very tempted by those whisks Frazzled - do let me know if they're ok when you get them! My KR knives came from Wilkos and TK Maxx and they're brill..also love the Prepology boards and the couple of bits of Cook's Essentials.

Love those silicone mitts BB! Actually very good for lifting the chicken out of the roasting pan rather than trying to balance it on a carving fork or summat equally useless! Clean them first, natch!

I like the look of those mini mitt ones but I don't like anything too restrictive in the oven glove department. If they're joined together I get myself in a pickle lol

likewise Tinks... but I've cut the gloves off the joining bit of fabric so I can just use one at a time, or two together but without them being joined. Brilliant.

Actually Q were selling them as two separate gloves some time ago but they were replaced by the ones with the fabric joining them up.

likewise Tinks... but I've cut the gloves off the joining bit of fabric so I can just use one at a time, or two together but without them being joined. Brilliant.

Actually Q were selling them as two separate gloves some time ago but they were replaced by the ones with the fabric joining them up.

Godfathers ... why have I never thought of that!!

Aha..I've got the separate ones and they're the best things I've had - I don't like the traditional joined-up things either

while we're on the subject of kitchen stuff i can also recommend the kitchen towel set - microfibre. i wouldnt use a microfibre towel on myself in a million years but as tea towels and dishcloths theyre fantastic. super absorbent, they shine glass, stainless steel, worktops and allsorts. i even attach them to a mop head for the bathroom floor and then just chuck it in the wash. item 831787

just don't ask me..I HATE housework..! Not had microfibre from Q but have loads of cloths from such as Boyes for around £1 each and they are very good - also use m/fibre "pet towel" (Poundland) for drying my hair every morning!

Whisks arrived this week, they're very good, I eat a lot of eggs so just what I needed. Really easy to clean, just pump it up and down in the water. I bought the KR jar opener the other week, godsend!

Oh Lordy. I've only gone and ordered the Lavender Aventurne rose ring that was the OTO. Still it was only £15 and it looked cute on screen. Fingers and toes crossed it turns out to be cute in the "flesh".

I bought the xbox 360 at the summer surprise price and on easy pay (to ease the dent in the bank balance). It arrived today but I have to wait for OH to get back tomorrow for him to sort it out - I can't move well after an op but have spent hours trying to contort enough to sort it myself, but no joy (just loads of pain - that'll teach me).

Can't wait :giggle:.

I haven't bought anything from Q since the last Ojon TSV.
I've been very good, but all that might change today because -
The Betterware catalogue has come YAY!​

My flower ring arrived and it's very pretty. The lavender is good with blues and greys as it's a fairly neutral shade. I had a similar ring in plastic that I loved and got lots of compliments about and I think that cost about 2/3rds of what I've paid for silver and real stone.

Now I have to hope the flower doesn't drop off as a few reviewers have complained of that and I also need to make sure I don't whack it on my glass desk as that's what knackered my amethyst ring a couple of weeks ago.

I feel like I should go in the confession box for this post: I purchased the Ojon tsv, an Honora necklace in clearance and (don't shoot me) a Butler & Wilson top in clearance - what can I say, I'm a sucker for sequins :giggle: I've also just ordered the nail envy duo this morning as I was running out and couldn't believe how much Boots were charging for 1 bottle!

I'm hoping a pave set silver ring I ordered on Saturday will arrive today. It was in clearance and I needed cheering up.
Had second thoughts after I pressed the submit button though. Lately Q's silver rings and I don't seem to get on.
I really like the Eternal stainless steel range but there is little on offer, however:wink: I did manage to find something (693389) and was just looking at it when there was a computer malfunction and before you could shout "Spit" it was somehow mine!
Well, was I in shock. I told him - "I don't know how that happened!"
I went to Amazon to see if that site was working properly and it happened again! A stainless steel buckle bracelet is coming ... apparently.

The pave set silver ring doesn't flipping fit! It's too big :sad: I just can't seem to get the sizing right.

My hopes are now pinned on the stainless steel ring that the nice man who emailed said was on its way :happy:

QVC ring sizes are often on the wonk. In my experience they're usually smaller than they say. I'm a n or an o if it's a wide band style or I want to stack em up. I bought four rings over a period of time all supposedly an O bar the first one which was a n. I took them to get them resized cos I wanted to stack em up. One was an M, one was an O and two were Ns!

QVC ring sizes are often on the wonk. In my experience they're usually smaller than they say. I'm a n or an o if it's a wide band style or I want to stack em up. I bought four rings over a period of time all supposedly an O bar the first one which was a n. I took them to get them resized cos I wanted to stack em up. One was an M, one was an O and two were Ns!

Don't order anymore T, you will end up with the whole alphabet! :whew: :confused: :giggle:

Enjoying reading this thread...

Think my last buy was the Leighton Denny TSV, on autodelivery too. Finding it good stuff though my nail varnishing energy waxes and wanes rather.

Daftest self-justification for a purchase was a chateau d'argent big rose quartz and enamel ring, because I'd read somewhere that rose quartz aids weight-loss!! Therefore I had to have it!

Late-night purchases when a bit squiffy included an emjoi epilator, a few years ago. When it arrived it had obviously been used before, it was a bit hairy. Yuk - went straight back, and not for the first time I suspected.

xx

Daftest self-justification for a purchase was a chateau d'argent big rose quartz and enamel ring, because I'd read somewhere that rose quartz aids weight-loss!! Therefore I had to have it!

But it's TRUE!

The pave set silver ring doesn't flipping fit! It's too big :sad: I just can't seem to get the sizing right.
My hopes are now pinned on the stainless steel ring that the nice man who emailed said was on its way :happy:

Guess?
Too flipping big - again. I was so miffed that while I was out this morning I went to a jeweller's & got my finger measured :eek:
Q is not guilty - I'm shrivelling

Latest posts

Back