What did you buy two of - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
- - - - > just to get the second at half price postage?

I'm afraid I have done this many times (although I hate to admit it) and have many of the second items still unused.

Talk about false economy!

It is like buying food at 3 for the price of 2, then having to throw the 3rd away because you haven't eaten it in time (yes, I've done that too).

The only thing I've bought 2 of is a Decleor cleanser. As it was a double size for a good price, it was worth the half P&P.

I always bulk buy Laura Geller Balance and Brighten as you never know when it will be in stock again... so, not really for the P&P, more for the panic.

Last time I bought for the postage was on Grip To Me hangers and they were also on a 'Buy More, Save More' discount as well.

The trouble with the P&P offer is that they have to be exactly the same - not two sizes or colours - so very inflexible.

Sometimes it has worked out though.

For example, I got 2 ultrasonic toothbrushes (TSV) so when the first one eventually packed up, I had the 2nd ready.

The same with some anti-theft small man-bags (TSV). I am still using the 2nd after the strap broke on the first (so it wouldn't have been very anti-theft after all, the fittings just came away from the bag, so the wire reinforced strap would have not helped at all from a bag-grab).

Well thankfully every pair of earrings I ever ordered actually arrived as 2 :giggle:

The only time I've ordered 2 of something was when they had that Elemis mistake on the website. As it was practically half price l splashed out.

I got 2 of the first Emma Hardie TSV as I had some QVC credit. But that's the only time I have ever done it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I really think that QVC should consider half price P&P on a second order of the same item, irrespective of whether it's the same colour or not, instead of charging the full P&P for the same item in two different colours.

At least IW have a multi-buy option, or they cap the P&P.

I used to order two liz Earle TSV's ,but I calmed down now and still using up my stash eighteen months on.

I bought 2 LE TSV's last year or the year before, and always buy 2 Laura Geller B&B.

I've bought two LE TSV's several times in the early years but not any more. Doubled up on Lock & Lock TSV's too to pass on to other family members.

I think that all orders for more than one of the same item should be be reduced postage. At the moment it is only the same item, same colour. For instance if you order 2 pairs of the same trousers, one black, one grey you pay full price on the postage, but if you order 2 black, depending on the range you get it cheaper.

I've bought two beauty TSVs in the past but it's more the ml for ml value rather than the small postage saving that tempts me. I find myself dithering when they do a buy-more-save-more when I really only what one of the item.

Jude xx

I really think that QVC should consider half price P&P on a second order of the same item, irrespective of whether it's the same colour or not, instead of charging the full P&P for the same item in two different colours.

At least IW have a multi-buy option, or they cap the P&P.

QVC in the USA already do offer 1/2 price postage for a different size or colour of the same item and have been doing so for years.

Around this time last year I bought two of the Ultrasun TSV as it was in a configuration where we would use every item and were about to go on holiday. Ooh I did buy 2 L'Occitane EDT Summer Secret a limited edition that was no longer in stores and appeared in last clicks, ended up not costing too much more than what I paid for my first bottle at an introductory price.

Latest posts

Back