What a let down

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,
At last I have found someone else who drinks red wine spritzers. I get some funny looks from barmen and barmaids when I ask for red wine spritzer and have even been served white wine spritzer, as they thought I had made a mistake as no-one drinks red wine spritzers....I was getting paranoid and almost apologetic about my deviant preferences - I feel a lot more normal, now that I a know I am not alone in my choice of tipple. I wonder if there are any more red wine spritzer drinkers out there? It is a lovely drink and avoids the red wine headache the next day as it dilutes the nasty stuff in the red wine that causes the headache and you tend to drink less as they are a longer drink. Simples!

Welcome to the forum Scampdog - I am sure you will like it here - it is a lovely community!

:1::1::1:

Can I ask please - sorry to sound thick but what is the spritzer bit the mixer what do you mix the red wine with.

Hello Scampdog there thats better. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Hi,
At last I have found someone else who drinks red wine spritzers. I get some funny looks from barmen and barmaids when I ask for red wine spritzer and have even been served white wine spritzer, as they thought I had made a mistake as no-one drinks red wine spritzers....I was getting paranoid and almost apologetic about my deviant preferences - I feel a lot more normal, now that I a know I am not alone in my choice of tipple. I wonder if there are any more red wine spritzer drinkers out there? It is a lovely drink and avoids the red wine headache the next day as it dilutes the nasty stuff in the red wine that causes the headache and you tend to drink less as they are a longer drink. Simples!

:1::1::1:

Shall we form an exclusive club then Plint? :3:

OH enjoys the same drink too and our friends think we are crazy but that's what we like to do and, like you say, no terrible headaches or hangovers either! :1:

Great idea

Shall we form an exclusive club then Plint? :3:

OH enjoys the same drink too and our friends think we are crazy but that's what we like to do and, like you say, no terrible headaches or hangovers either! :1:

Hi,
I have never been part of an exclusive club before - I feel really important. I am off to have a red wine spritzer to celebrate. I make mine with red wine and sparkling mineral or soda water.

:59::59::59:

Latest posts

Back