Wen tsv 5/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a wen virgin. Is it something you can use occasionally or do you have to convert permanently?

Yes me too, I am a wen virgin... the look of the guest's hair put me off. I will have to take more notice this visit.

I had never used WEN before the last TSV, but I was interested in it so as it had two sets in it, I kept one and I gave one to my Mum. I really did enjoy it. I haven't used my intense treatment much, but the cleansing conditioner has completely gone.

I have a very short, pixie hair style, which I get colour treated every 4 weeks at my hairdressers. I wash my hair every night when I have a shower, as I use product on it (usually Percy & Reed's finishing polish) which can make it look greasy the next day, however I found that when I used when I didn't need to wash my hair so much, as that greasy look wasn't there :)

What do you do with this spray? It's the only product from the TSV I don't know if I'll use, well apart from the intense treatment as that seems to take me a long time to use.

This is the Replenishing Spray, never tried but really wanted to hence happy dance.

https://www.wen.co.uk/wen-uk-produc...eplenishing-mist-sweet-almond-mint-180ml.html

I noticed the root lift in a kit on QVC, I was dreading we would have it in the TSV. I remember the Ojon TSVs we always seemed to get Volume kits.

Has no one a item number and price yet???? Hell the Elemis one is known, someone on Facebook bought it already.

Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint 4 Piece Hair care Collection

QVC Price: £65.00
Today's Special Value Price :£45.00
P&P: £3.95
206446.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Wen-by-Chaz-De...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-34-_-206446

This amazing set features the iconic, all-in-one Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner designed to cleanse hair without stripping it of its natural oils and available in a full size and a supersize; it also includes the Sweet Almond Mint Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment to help hydrate hair and a Replenishing Treatment Mist to help revive hair between cleanses. Whether you're trying WEN for the first time or coming back for more, discover haircare that will be your good-hair guarantee this season.

Suitable for all hair types - it's also great for travelling as you only need the one bottle.

Contains:

1 x Cleansing Conditioner Sweet Almond Mint (950ml; supersize)
1 x Cleansing Conditioner Sweet Almond Mint (480ml; full size) - a sulphate-free hair cleansing conditioner that doesn't contain harsh chemicals and cleanses without lather. This one step product is designed to replace ordinary shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner and leaves hair shiny and manageable. Contains herbal extracts like aloe leaf juice, chamomile and sweet almond oil plus natural botanicals
1 x Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment Sweet Almond Mint (56g) - an intense weekly mask designed to help de-stress hair and add the ultimate moisture, body and shine to help restore and strengthen even extremely damaged hair. Highly concentrated with natural botanicals and hydrating shea butter for manageable, touchable hair
1 x Replenishing Treatment Mist (180ml) - a lightweight, hydrating mist formulated to increase body and help revive and replenish hair between cleanses to give hair a quick pick-me-up. Formulated with argan oil, shea butter and botanical extracts

How to use:

Cleansing Conditioner - ideal for brittle, broken hair that has been weakened from colouring, relaxing, or heat styling

1. Drench

Soak your hair thoroughly with cool, not hot, water
Make sure your hair is completely saturated before you apply WEN Cleansing Conditioner

2. Cleanse, rinse and repeat

Cleanse your hair by gently massaging in half of the proper amount of WEN Cleansing Conditioner
Rinse thoroughly
Repeat by gently massaging in the remainder of the Cleansing Conditioner, concentrating on the ends

3. Rinse and leave-in

Leave in for the rest of your shower
Rinse thoroughly. As you rinse, massage your scalp and run your fingers through to the ends
Add an extra pump as a leave-in conditioner on your ends

Proper amount of WEN Cleansing Conditioner

Short hair: use 10-16 pumps - 5-8 pumps for the first cleanse, and the same again for the second cleanse
Medium-length hair: use 16-24 pumps - 8-12 pumps for the first cleanse, and the same again for the second cleanse
Long hair: use 24-32 pumps - 12-16 pumps for the first cleanse, and the same again for the second cleanse

If your hair is thicker/longer you may need to use more. Unlike many ordinary shampoos you may find you don't need to cleanse as often.

Re Moist Intensive Hair Treatment - designed to add moisture, strength and shine to even the most damaged hair

After cleansing, apply liberally to clean, wet hair
Leave on for 20-30 minutes
Rinse thoroughly and style as desired
Can be used one or two times a week

Replenishing Treatment Mist - use by simply by spritzing on damp, dry or styled hair throughout the day

After cleansing with WEN Cleansing Conditioner, spray the middle and end of your hair with the Mist
Rake and twist your fingers through your hair until the spray has been completely absorbed

I have ordered it just now!!!!:mysmilie_59:

Its on auto delivery so will not be easy pay, I went for single delivery I have my technique of how to use and still have an unopened Almond and Mint 480mls(it is due to be opened very shortly), as I am still using the Pomegranate and have some in my Lavender.

The 950mls size is £45 to buy as an individual item and the shipping. Actually I am surprised at the low shipping cost for the amount of product.

What's the betting that they've made a mistake on the postage and it'll go up to £5.95 before it airs?

Ive tried order the auto delivery option but it won't let me order. May have to wait till the day :-(

Something weird, checked my account and nothing showing usually it will say in process.

Okay phoned CS and she checked, nothing no order. Then she asked for my debit card number as they can go into a screen and check that way again nothing. So she took my order over the phone and all gone through!!!

I suggest you go and check you orders in your own account just in case the site is playing up.

CS 0800 514131

Oh and she was surprised at the low shipping.

I think my problem was I use a email address scrambler, it did say it did not recognize the address. I so put in the full address but it might have caused the problem.

Sorry no idea of the auto delivery.

Glad you got your order Jabba. :mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back