WEN Haircare TSV 27/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, that's a good price. They must be hoping to reel in some new customers to WEN.

It looks like they wont have much stock considering there is only one full hour show on Sunday. so plenty of One Time Only's. Its a good price Tsv for a change , but if just shows how inflated the price of the single items of Wen are if they can afford to give a 4 piece set for it for this price.

I was tempted to try the Tsv however the reviews are just mixed and I don't fancy wasting P&P to try it. Since looking around for products to use on my hair , I came across a lot of people recommending Coconut oil , and I bought some the other day , let it on my hair for about 30mins and wash it , and the results are fantastic, soft . shiny hair. I even used the coconut as a cleanser on my face last night , and again it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I highly recommend trying Coconut oil especially on your hair

I`ve used coconut oil for years pre washing and posted right at the beginning of this thread about it. My hairdresser has to cut my hair every 5 to 6 weeks because its so thick and she says its unusual for a woman of my age not to have hair beginning to thin or dry out, or some hair loss even if only slightly etc and I put it down to the coconut oil nothing else. I buy mine from an ebay seller, its food grade, organic and virgin and cheap. I also use it on my face too, especially if something irritates my face or in cold weather. Don`t buy great big jars though because true coconut oil doesn`t have anything else added to it so you need to replace it every 3 months and a tiny blob spreads a long way.

I`ve used coconut oil for years pre washing and posted right at the beginning of this thread about it. My hairdresser has to cut my hair every 5 to 6 weeks because its so thick and she says its unusual for a woman of my age not to have hair beginning to thin or dry out, or some hair loss even if only slightly etc and I put it down to the coconut oil nothing else. I buy mine from an ebay seller, its food grade, organic and virgin and cheap. I also use it on my face too, especially if something irritates my face or in cold weather. Don`t buy great big jars though because true coconut oil doesn`t have anything else added to it so you need to replace it every 3 months and a tiny blob spreads a long way.

Sorry Vienna didn't even see your post, Ive only used the Coconut oil once so far and have been really pleased with the results :sun:, if you wouldn't mind can you put the link to the one you use please aswell as I will be rebuying more in the future ta

I use coconut oil for "oil pulling" it's a sort of 20 minute mouth wash (google it for more info). It's not the recommended oil for oil pulling but it works for me. Thanks for the link, Vienna, I'll buy from them in future.

It looks like they wont have much stock considering there is only one full hour show on Sunday. so plenty of One Time Only's. Its a good price Tsv for a change , but if just shows how inflated the price of the single items of Wen are if they can afford to give a 4 piece set for it for this price.

I was tempted to try the Tsv however the reviews are just mixed and I don't fancy wasting P&P to try it. Since looking around for products to use on my hair , I came across a lot of people recommending Coconut oil , and I bought some the other day , let it on my hair for about 30mins and wash it , and the results are fantastic, soft . shiny hair. I even used the coconut as a cleanser on my face last night , and again it left my skin feeling smooth and soft. I highly recommend trying Coconut oil especially on your hair

Because my hair has been drying out lately, I too have tried Coconut Oil - about £3 for superdrugs own brand tub. I've applied it at night and left it on overnight then washed out in the morning.

I use coconut oil daily,it has to be unrefined and organic as I put a spoonful in my coffee every morning.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

It will be more likely that you inherited some good hair genes from a family member. All of us oh so wish that nice hair, nails, teeth, health are attributable to lotions and potions so at the moment we are still tied to our inherited genes.

Gutted I have tried to order via QCut as I really want this but it won't recognise the number , has anybody had any success ordering please?
If so how , as most know I have had a brain haemorrhage and will be attending the local brain injury unit for rehab that day so really need to order it ASAP.
HX

Gutted I have tried to order via QCut as I really want this but it won't recognise the number , has anybody had any success ordering please?
If so how , as most know I have had a brain haemorrhage and will be attending the local brain injury unit for rehab that day so really need to order it ASAP.
HX

It only appeared online for around 15mins , it mayb pop up again before midnight tomorrow but theres no guarantee, im sure if anyone spots it back online they will post on here, so keep checking back x

HX

Jabba, its been removed as I tried ordering via QCut and said this item number not found. Bugger I wonder if phoning customer service might work???

I may have missed the gravy train, what what exactly is WEN Haircare? It is not like HER, Percy & Reed and Philip Kingsley?

Dips I have used nothing else since I started with Wen back in September.

No Warwa100, different as one product for shampoo and conditioning does not foam. There is a long thread about Wen on ST. some love it others do not.

No Warwa100, different as one product for shampoo and conditioning does not foam. There is a long thread about Wen on ST. some love it others do not.

So the TSV big bottles of conditioner are a 2 in 1 product of Shampoo and Conditioner?

So the TSV big bottles of conditioner are a 2 in 1 product of Shampoo and Conditioner?

Yes and the smaller tubs are a deep conditioner for occasional use. It's the bees knees (well for me and my hair anyway). It's worth watching the TSV launch as the guy who created it Chas Dean should be able to explain how it works, provided the presenter lets him speak.

Akimbo - is it worth buying or should I wait for the wen sale later in the year? I have a relatively large stock of shampoos and conditioners to use (conditioners come free with my hair dye and I have tons)

I just checked my emails and the summer sale last year started on 13th June 2013 with 50% off the 480ml cleansers (rrp £26.95) and the same size was reduced to £17.95 in the Christmas sale.

It's a difficult one. I'm confident they'll have good reductions but the TSV is good value too. The wenhaircare customer service people have been nice enough when I've spoken to them but I've never returned anything so I can't comment on their return and refund procedure. At least with QVC you know it's fairly straight forward to return an item. I'm not really helping am I?

Save yourself £40 people and try coconut oil , its the best thing for your hair , google it and read the reviews :)

Sorry Autumn but no not for me after using Wen.

Besides you still have to wash your hair with shampoo after the coconut oil or before reading earlier posts.

Like everything you will get great reviews people loving it but others who just did not get on with it. Remember the don't bother with expensive cleansers like LE and Elemis use the Palmers Coco Butter in the tub everyone was talking about on Facebook. Then they all started getting breakouts and clogged pours.

Latest posts

Back