WEN Haircare TSV 27/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Copy and paste it here Autumn and give it a title such as "Wen Review" and it should still be picked up by others searching the tinternet for opinions. You might also find someone on here can spot why they rejected it.

Wen Review

My Two Rejected Reviews: ...

**(2stars)

Ive been tempted to Wen for a while and took the plunge and ordered.It Arrived it just a few days. I used the correct amount of pumps for my hair length and rinsed well, Left my hair to dry naturally but I wasn't that impressed by the results. My hair felt greasy by the evening and ended up rewashing the following day I tried changing the amount of pumps I used , but each time the results were similar. Sadly I wont be repurchasing from this brand again as I can get similar or better results from other less expensive brands.

So that one was rejected so I kept the second one shorter and avoided saying anything about the cost.

Ive been tempted to Wen for a while and took the plunge and ordered. It Arrived it just a few days. I used the correct amount of pumps for my hair length and rinsed well. Left my hair to dry naturally but I wasn't that impressed by the results. My hair became greasy very quickly and I ended up washing it again the next day, which I don't normally have to do. I wont be buying again.

There is a one star review posted.

"I don't like to write bad reviews but I was excited to try Wen and unfortunately it has really dissapointed.
I have long fine-ish hair which is strawberry blonde. I followed the instructions exactly and used the correct number of pumps but I'm sad to say my hair came out dull, lifeless, with no shine, and most of all a complete tangled mess. It was far worse than any othe hair prouct I have ever used.
I haven't used the re-moist yet but I am reluctant to as I am not sure if that will have the same effect.
I really wanted to love this product but sadly it will have to go back this time. Works for most people but obviously I am in the small percentage that it doesn't work for. Also was not keen on the smells, they were a bit sickly."

Autumn try posting the review without the last sentence about not buying again. By the way OH never comments on my hair but he said that it looked wild after I'd used Wen. I've managed 5 days and it is quite shiny but not convinced.

Autumn maybe missing out the comment about it arriving in a few days might get your review accepted? If you use Facebook you could put the review on their page and ask why it was rejected.

What I don't get is there's a 1 star review that even mentions another range ( Louise Galvin) that Qvc no longer stock and that's been excepted. I guess Qvc's reviewing system cant be trusted and its best to use this forum and google to find reviews on items.

I nearly went for the Wen tsv but decided it was too much faff. I actually use Louise Galvin and I love it. I have recently tried using it and also reverse washing with it and I have to say it is even better doing it this way. Really pleased I didn't g for wen now.

QVC say they have a different company mod the reviews. So I really think its whoever you get reading your one on the day whether it goes through or not. I have seen some really strange ones, stuff not received yet and admitted in the review but published!!! WTF!!!! I think what happens if it gets lost and they never get it, but they have reviewed it???

I used the Wen again today (only 5 pumps) and after I dried my hair it was so greasy that I washed it again with a deep cleansing shampoo. It doesn't suit me so its going back on Monday. I get much better results with my cheap shampoo and free nice and easy conditioner.
Already spent some of the money I'll be getting back on a pair of sandals.

What I don't get is there's a 1 star review that even mentions another range ( Louise Galvin) that Qvc no longer stock and that's been excepted. I guess Qvc's reviewing system cant be trusted and its best to use this forum and google to find reviews on items.

Did you get get your review published?

I've tried to leave a review of a different product yesterday but got an email this morning to say it was rejected. The review wasn't very good, but it was only along the lines of the other 2 that had already been posted. I don't get it.

I've emailed QVC and asked them to explain why it was rejected.

QVC say they have a different company mod the reviews. So I really think its whoever you get reading your one on the day whether it goes through or not. I have seen some really strange ones, stuff not received yet and admitted in the review but published!!! WTF!!!! I think what happens if it gets lost and they never get it, but they have reviewed it???

I remember last year, I received an e-mail saying a review I had posted had been rejected. Three days later it appeared on Q's website, so I said nowt.

Did you get get your review published?

I've tried to leave a review of a different product yesterday but got an email this morning to say it was rejected. The review wasn't very good, but it was only along the lines of the other 2 that had already been posted. I don't get it.

I've emailed QVC and asked them to explain why it was rejected.

No mine never got posted even after another attempt , but its on this forum so Like Akimbo said if anyone googles Wen reviews hopefully they will here, as we arent a bad lot really unlike what others may think :mysmilie_48:.

No mine never got posted even after another attempt , but its on this forum so Like Akimbo said if anyone googles Wen reviews hopefully they will here, as we arent a bad lot really unlike what others may think :mysmilie_48:.

Lol I agree Autumn.
Lynn

I remember last year, I received an e-mail saying a review I had posted had been rejected. Three days later it appeared on Q's website, so I said nowt.

I've had this with another review a while ago. QVC explained it as they read through the rejected ones and if they feel it's ok they summit it, or something like that.

I emailed QVC to ask why it was rejected and they replied earlier to say that this was a mistake and they have approved it now.

I think you should do the same.

Latest posts

Back