Well heard it all now !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Viewers are now tweeting in asking for mentions live on air.

:mysmilie_468:

Oh for goodness sake!
I planned to watch a few presentations on Q today, but that will drive me away if they come in too often.

Catherine is really busy in the OPI show with the pink ipad out, showing pictures of the her before and after treatment of her nail spilt, reading tweets, doing shout outs and of course changing her hair whilst the camera is off her.

i'm one of those that tweet but even i am finding it a nuisance now it's overload we don't need it just get back to selling the products as for those people that are tweeting just for a mention well

Some of you will recall the problems that occurred with folks ringing in on the craft hours asking Dawn to make them a card, and the problems they had when they decided it was too much stopping it.
QVC when will they ever learn!

Last edited:
would've thought after the JR incident they would have thought twice if it goes wrong again only themselves to blame

What with Catherine saying after her glue in the eye accident that she'd had loads and loads of tweets in reply, telling her she should have used Revitilash.
My DD has checked for me and says she had one response at the time telling her she should have tried the product.

What with Catherine saying after her glue in the eye accident that she'd had loads and loads of tweets in reply, telling her she should have used Revitilash.
My DD has checked for me and says she had one response at the time telling her she should have tried the product.

Lol!
Love it!

Who's telling Porkie Pies Catherine?

Well I for one won't be tuning in today if they are reading out tweets...I mute it when the telephone callers come on waffling. QVC get a grip, it's a pain in the a**e.

What is it with people these days. The QVC facebook page is the same, begging for this that and the other(no chance of that one). Certain people are angels and special it seems on the page etc. QVC is a company which sells stuff you don't really need to be honest. I do not want to be their angel or friend and no way in hell would I want my name mentioned on air!

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: You get my drift? Ah, drift, off to sleep, lovely. Stupid Q, when tech goes horribly wrong in the wrong hands, it goes wrong.

Latest posts

Back