Well he did it...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has it arrived yet, If so what does Mr C think of it? I ordered one on AD so would like to know if it is any good x

Does it actually start vacuuming, if it has been programmed, without you having to switch it on?
Yes my roomba has a scheduler on it. It sits on its base charging and when it gets to the scheduled date and time it vacuums and when it has finished it locates its charger and docks itself. It also has a lighthouse so that you can stop it going in to rooms with open doors you do not want it to go into. An example would be a kitchen where a dog has its water bowl and you do not want the roomba bumping into it but you want the dog to have access to its water whilst you are out.
I have had one for about 4 years now.

Well folks, it is bad news.

It works amazingly. And it doesn't hurt my back.

I have had a 10 yr old dyson for... er... 10 years, so i thought i was kitted out with an ok vacuum, but this blows the dinosaur out of the water. And being able to tittup about the house without being shackled by a cord... Silly to say it makes such a difference, but it does.

I will also be ditching the dusters. This acts like an awesome dust sucker, without the need to launder the cloths.

As you can tell, i am kind of imptressed.

My back did twinge a little. About 10% of what i would expect from the old dyson.
Obviously, this means i will delegate the duty when possible, and only hoover with it in emergencies. ;)

Yes my roomba has a scheduler on it. It sits on its base charging and when it gets to the scheduled date and time it vacuums and when it has finished it locates its charger and docks itself. It also has a lighthouse so that you can stop it going in to rooms with open doors you do not want it to go into. An example would be a kitchen where a dog has its water bowl and you do not want the roomba bumping into it but you want the dog to have access to its water whilst you are out.
I have had one for about 4 years now.

This sounds great, what would be the best place to buy Roomba?

I bought one too Crinkly and I am pleased with it but by heck its noisy! Mine came charged which I really didn't expect. I tweaked the trigger only for it to roar info life. I nearly dropped the flipping thing lol. I said a very rude word and made my son laugh.

I did the curtain in the hall and the vent in the bathroom (ceiling vent). Mine really isn't to replace my upright Dyson or my AirRam. Its just an alternative for awkward places and the stairs.

Ohhh I want mine to come so I can play, I really want it for blinds that gather dust that take me ages to clean.

Used it again today (he was out at work, and will never know :mysmilie_15:)

Used it with the brush head plugged directly into the machine, while bent over while sucking dust out from under radiators and off skirting boards). Awesome.

Ironic that that hurt my back even less. Same with gardening. Go figure, eh?

Mmmm reviews are very hit and miss, people seem to love it or hate it. A lot are complaining about the battery life being very poor:thinking:

Cook the meal, eat it all yourself and then say...."but you said you did it for ME"!

Oh that does bring back memories !!! my late husband was the same, "I've washed up for YOU", or "I've got the dinner started, I've peeled the spuds for YOU", - we had some heated moments to be sure, like why should it be for ME all the time. I blamed his mother, she did EVERYTHING for him.

Latest posts

Back