We are not worthy.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
James Read, celebrity tanner to the stars - I use the word reservedly - has just told us that none other, than the famous Rosie Huntington Whiteley has signed the products, she loves them so much - his words. And this should make a difference, why? More importantly, why hasn't his other z list client, Ellie Goulding, not signed?

Thankfully I'm immune to this sleb hype. My immediate reaction to any of these name droppers is "WHO ?". Its the same with all these 'celebrity' shows e.g. masterchef and the like. I haven't a clue who these people are. The same with comedians, there's someone called Bishop, Mcintyre, Lemmon (?) , I've heard these names purely through the newspapers., but I've never actually watched them - I think I last saw a duo sat on a sofa called Dalziel and Baddel ? and thought their humour was so puerile I gave up after that ! Perhaps I'm more discerning in my tele watching.

He was showing his knickers this morning, I'm not kidding, when he was showing tan on his body and the "tan line" where elastic is

Oh no! Does that mean poor Lady Ga Ga, Jessie J, and Olivia Coleman aren't going to sign it?! That would've made such a difference and possibly convinced me to buy it!.............as if :mysmilie_17:

Never mind those z list clients, who is James Read? Never heard of him! :giggle:

I was tempted by one of his products this morning but luckily I took time to read the reviews - they saved me the bother of a return trip to the post office and two lots of p&p.

I thought Huntingdon Whiteley was a medical complaint you could catch......:mysmilie_7:

James Read, celebrity tanner to the stars - I use the word reservedly - has just told us that none other, than the famous Rosie Huntington Whiteley has signed the products, she loves them so much - his words. And this should make a difference, why? More importantly, why hasn't his other z list client, Ellie Goulding, not signed?

Gawd, I'm glad I didn't see that....I had a late breakfast and would probably have re-acquainted myself with it after watching that...:mysmilie_10:.
He was showing his knickers this morning, I'm not kidding, when he was showing tan on his body and the "tan line" where elastic is

I too don't care how good his products are, I wouldn't buy them. I hope he's not as boring in real life. He's like a stuck record with his endless repetition of his short list of barely-known slebs.

I know, I couldn't believe they are still flogging it ! It's taught me to ALWAYS check reviews first if there are some.

Ah but the validity of reviews is questionable these days. Q appears to be removing many of the low star reviews on items and replacing them with only 4 or 5 star ones. Someone on Q`s facebook page has commented how she looked at the reviews on something and then looked at them again a few days later and all the poor reviews had magically disappeared.

Ah but the validity of reviews is questionable these days. Q appears to be removing many of the low star reviews on items and replacing them with only 4 or 5 star ones. Someone on Q`s facebook page has commented how she looked at the reviews on something and then looked at them again a few days later and all the poor reviews had magically disappeared.

No surprise there then. :wink:

And I'm probably showing my ignorance here but I've never heard of Rosie Huntingdon Thingy so his dropping celebs' names goes right over my head.

Is Rosie HW a model and society gal about town? How exciting. When he goes on, and on, about her I wonder if he has mistaken his audience. Q is not a yoof channel. Watching so little Q these days here!

Personally I get turned off by a product that has celeb name drops/endorsements.

Seems qvc put more effort into telling me that the brand is amazing and popular as opposed to the product being good.

Latest posts

Back