Vionic Footwear with FMT TSV 17/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with everything that has bee said. As soon as I saw them I thought 'Gosh they look cheap' and 'why are they bringing us open toes Winter'. My feet would be freezing in those. A ridiculous TSV! Oh and don't get me going on the price!!!

i used to love deerstags slippers and waited for them to go in clearance beautiful lasted years. simetimes you can get them in tk max

I cannot find what FMT is, anywhere. Kathy has just said "we are going to talk about what FMT means." We'll see.

The
£40 for a pair of slippers? Made a mistake of paying almost that much for Emu a few years ago which were so disappointing so vowed I wouldn't do it again. Much prefer Totes Isotoner ones these days, most of which are machine washable.

Please don't be put off paying for sheepskin slippers by your poor Emu experience. Shepherd sheepskin is second to none, I bought Shepherd sheepskin mules last Autumn for £50 and have worn them every day apart from Summer and I promise they still look like new. My dad bought a pair 5 years ago, wears them every day in and out of the house, and it's only now after 5 years tough wear that he needs a new pair! Good quality sheepskin lasts for years and the warmth is second to none, no sweatiness that you get with man made slippers, brilliant.

The

Please don't be put off paying for sheepskin slippers by your poor Emu experience. Shepherd sheepskin is second to none, I bought Shepherd sheepskin mules last Autumn for £50 and have worn them every day apart from Summer and I promise they still look like new. My dad bought a pair 5 years ago, wears them every day in and out of the house, and it's only now after 5 years tough wear that he needs a new pair! Good quality sheepskin lasts for years and the warmth is second to none, no sweatiness that you get with man made slippers, brilliant.

Thank you for this information....will check out the brand at some point but I am very happy with Totes Isotoner.

i dont understand why emu get it so wrong sheepskin is a premium product and therefore demands premium construction

all sizes all colours in stock despite debbie flints warnings mind you they sold 9,000 pairs....

Has anyone washed their tsv slippers? If so how did they do it? Also how did they turn out? Mine are starting to pong!

I'm thinking I'll hand wash which some antibacterial washing liquid, then air dry.

I bought a pair of Celtic Sheepskin bootee slippers two years ago. When they first arrived I thought they're so light they won't last, but two years on and they're as warm and comfortable as ever, the soles don't show any signs of wear and they were only about £40 when I bought them. The price has now gone up to £59 but I'd happily spend that on another pair when these wear out. And they're made in the UK.

Latest posts

Back