Video`s

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Every video I`ve tried to view in last couple of days won`t play with the message `Invalid Source` across it ... I`ve only just got my computer back after repair and not being very computer literate wondered if it was just on mine????

I've just popped onto the QVC website to see if they play on my computer. I had no trouble with seeing any of them.

Thank you for checking for me I use Internet Explorer could that be the cause then? Oh to be a bit more techy ..this is one silver surfer who will never be on top of the game!! :(

Thank you for checking for me I use Internet Explorer could that be the cause then? Oh to be a bit more techy ..this is one silver surfer who will never be on top of the game!! :(

Could be your flash player needs update

I use internet explorer and I have just tried a couple of videos. Some would play and some wouldn't. I have been having problems with their site for weeks and on Firefox last week it would not play videos for me at all.

I've had this problem before and usually find that refreshing the page and then clicking on the video sorts it, and it'll play at the second attempt.

Just checked if it was the same on IW video`s and got the message check flasher player ..... as I said its just been repaired and was put back to factory status so perhaps that was removed and needs re loading ... if I google flash player will I be able to get it that way? Sorry to sound thick but don`t understand the workings at all!!

Latest posts

Back