Vanity!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Who do you think is the vainest presenter ? I think it can be gauged by how often they keep looking at themselves in the monitor ...If they were as consistent in show prep we would have no complaints about their product knowledge!! JF is forever flicking her hair back over her shoulder.... anyone would think she had hair like the young Yankee candle guest ...now that you could understand !!

Sarah G. Very annoying the way she looks at herself in the mirror when she's demonstrating clothes.

I don't think Jill's hair-flicking is vanity. I think it's just a habit. Plus, I think she watches the monitor to check what's going on and what is in the frame not to see herself.

I don't think Jill's hair-flicking is vanity. I think it's just a habit. Plus, I think she watches the monitor to check what's going on and what is in the frame not to see herself.

I agree with your point about looking at the monitors, I think presenters do it to see what we are seeing not to admire themselves.

It has to be Catherine Huntley she really loves herself despite always putting herself down and although Dale does like himself, he's nowhere near as bad as the "I think I'm so gorgeous" unbearable Charlie Brook. Sorry, he's awful.

CC

JF and Julia would get my vote with CH just behind them. I would say Jilly H is the least vain of all the presenters.

I find Sara G totally self-obsessed, in that what she has to say is always more important than what anyone else has to say. Hence, I'd say she's probably the vainest. Charlie Brook and Chuntley aren't far behind though.

I find JF and SG increasingly annoying in skin care hours as they ask a question then as soon as the guest starts to answer they take over and the guest can`t get a word in .... the guest may as well not be there !!

Apparently there are 2 monitors - 1 showing what is being broadcast and another which shows the next item coming on.
I think you can usually tell which they are looking at with the expression they have on their faces ...not many quizzical expressions looking for info lol

julia tosses her hair when she looks at whatever it is. glad she is wearing tops that suit her figurine

When JR. puts on a "fashion" item on air and does the side-long look into the monitor the facial expression says "OMG I could eat you!"

Latest posts

Back