Vampy Alison Young!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Oh my goodness what IS she wearing today? How to describe it? It's a sort of burgundy, wraparound number. It does nothing for her, other than make her look like a bottle of claret! She looks odd today, kind of like a blow-up sex doll that's been put in a maternity dress!

Don't think its that bad lol! She doesn't seem to wear things that suit her body type which always surprises me but then I know quite a few woman who go out wearing clothes that I don't think look good or do anything for their figure but they wear the same sort of clothes constantly just don't understand what they see when they look in the mirror!

I thought she looked ****** awful in that red shiny dressing gown thing she was wearing and her makeup was far too xxxxx can't think of right word to describe it lol.

Don't think the dress is too bad compared to some of her outfits! but the make up is a bit scary though! :wonder:

She looks a right state. The colour of the top is lovely but the style is hideous. The make-up is far too heavy, the lipstick looks terrible on her, it makes her look washed out.

Wonder why she's suddenly gone for this heavy makeup look? Considering she's always harping on about using less in summer, that look doesn't really encourage you to buy whatever brand she's flogging!:mysmilie_505:

She's rocking the "Barbie" look!

Attachments

• Barbara-Cartland.jpg
    Barbara-Cartland.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 136

Latest posts

Back