Unbelievable efficiency!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Courier arrived early this morning with large parcel from Q. It was supposed to be the Mally 7 piece set shipped yesterday. How efficinet, I thought, take back all the rude things I have been saying.

NOT!

It was large and heavy! ridiculous packaging I thought, but not for a FLOOR SWEEPER! Which I have not ordered, or even seen! paperwork said Mally, address was ok, so how could you mistake a cosmetic package with a floor sweeper?

Rang CS and operator very good and promised immediate shipment of Mally and arranged for courier to collect. but still, how could this possibly happen? I can understand wrong size, wrong colour, but a totally different item? surely they must be in difference warehouses!:headbang:

Well maybe all the sweeping over the eye, cheek, lip areas of silky, bullet proof, cosmetics caused the mix up! :happy:

I think the QVC warehouse may have robotic pickers and it is sent to a location to pick an item and if the wrong item is there then it will still pick it.

I remember ordering a face cream a couple of years ago and received..................a suitcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just begs a question.....if you received an expensive item when you had only ordered a small inexpensive something, what would you do ? I'm not suggesting or condoning dishonesty of course just asking the question,

I had a similar thing happen recently. I ordered a small item of makeup and a large box (heavy) arrived which contained two bottles of the Australian teatree oil body wash stuff. The invoice inside was for the item I had ordered. I rang CS and they arranged for the courier to collect the body wash, which she did the next day. The item I had originally ordered was, by this time, out of stock and so I asked for a refund. QVC said I'd get the refund one they'd received the body wash. Two weeks later, I rang them again and was told it hadn't arrived with them, so I had to post a photocopy of the courier's card, plus the barcode and signature she'd put on it, to prove that it had been collected.

I eventually got the refund, but now buy the item I had originally ordered elsewhere and it's a lot cheaper ........... so maybe they did me a favour botching up the order. :wink:

This just begs a question.....if you received an expensive item when you had only ordered a small inexpensive something, what would you do ? I'm not suggesting or condoning dishonesty of course just asking the question,

I have to confess CG that I gave it a lot of thought!!
I already have a similar carpet sweeper, or the temptation might have been too great!!

My Mally order hasn't come yet but I will be delighted if it resembles a KitchenAid Artisan! I live in hope!

Latest posts

Back