Ultrasun TSV 26/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
Abi has posted on QVC's FB page that she has an "unexpected TSV" on Tuesday. Apparently it's two of the supersizes but there's not a lot of stock.

If she means launching at midnight Tuesday (Monday night in my world) then it's a replacement for The Sak, which is a shame. If she's launching at midnight Wednesday (Tuesday night) then it would be replacing the Mally tsv... interesting either way!

I will be avoiding the shows though - I've heard Abbi's spiel about Ultrasun too many times. I know it's unavoidable, as a suncream isn't going to be doing TSVs in the dark of winter, but the Ultrasun shows seem to be so frequent! Let's face it there's only so many variants of SPF products you can do, and the sales talk is pretty much the same for all of them.

One of the few brands I actually like on QVC and they scrap the hour. Typical.
:mysmilie_51:

This seems to be happening quite often now.

I don't recall this sort of ****ups until recently.

They keep saying preparations for TSVs are started months and months in advance so how can something be pulled at the last minute? I wonder just who the fault lies with, the vendor or Q?

According to Debbie Flint's Facebook page it is 2 of the Sports supersize for under £40 - normally £33 each.

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here but have been visiting for a while!
It's such a great site

I just bought a 400ml pump of this from gorgeous shop.com for £27 and free postage!
The QVC offer is good until you add in the postage.....,.
I'm sure they must be loosing customers with there high postage rates

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here but have been visiting for a while!
It's such a great site

I just bought a 400ml pump of this from gorgeous shop.com for £27 and free postage!
The QVC offer is good until you add in the postage.....,.
I'm sure they must be loosing customers with there high postage rates

thats not bad if you only want one as that would be £54 for 2 this will be under £45 delivered for 2 so its not a bad deal

Thanks Ian. I feel cheated by Abby and not for the first time, she said there will be no supersizes in the next two TSVs I did take a note of this. So as per my leaflet there are two options: Sports or Sensitive

Welcome ClaireK. Hope you enjoy posting and don't let some of the disagreements put you off. After all who wants to discuss fluffy clouds all the time. We like a bit of banter and a lot of it is very tongue in cheek.

Let us know all about you (including the bad bits). :mysmilie_17:

So is is the June TSV brought forward or are they having 2 in about 2 weeks?

Welcome ClaireK!!!

Thanks Ian. I feel cheated by Abby and not for the first time, she said there will be no supersizes in the next two TSVs I did take a note of this. So as per my leaflet there are two options: Sports or Sensitive

to be honest if this was an unscheduled one then technically she didnt know about it & was right about it not being in the next ones so time will tell

Latest posts

Back