Ultrasun TSV 26/05

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Ian you are right it's still a very good deal I am just a bit tight regarding postage! Lol

to be honest if this was an unscheduled one then technically she didnt know about it & was right about it not being in the next ones so time will tell
So the one on 10 June is still happening?
I'm just going to attach the leaflet here so people can see what's on it.
I find it hard to believe that Abby didn't know, it probably takes a few months to produce the TSV stock never mind the admin, negotiations, warehouse space availability etc.

Big welcome Claire :mysmilie_3:

ultrasun.JPG

So the one on 10 June is still happening?
I'm just going to attach the leaflet here so people can see what's on it.
I find it hard to believe that Abby didn't know, it probably takes a few months to produce the TSV stock never mind the admin, negotiations, warehouse space availability etc.

Big welcome Claire :mysmilie_3:

View attachment 10812

that would of been correct if they didnt change it, basically i think whats happend is somethings gone wrong with the sak TSV & so what Q have done is taken a normal item they were getting in stock for another show of ultrasun & just slapped a TSV price on it as that is what happend with the gatineau TSV the other week with the tan accelerator as i had it as a normal item then they just slapped a TSV price on it

I see, it all makes sense now and I can draw a conclusion that the stock of this TSV will be low if this is a regular item being promoted to a TSV status.
I wasn't following the Sak TSV thread so didn't know they took it off.

Ultrasun Sun Cream Sport SPF20 400ml Duo
Item Number: 208124
QVC Price £58.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

A duo of SPF20 sun protection gel designed with outdoor pursuits in mind; it's fast-absorbing, non-greasy, and provides all-important UVA and UVB protection. This water-resistant formula from Ultrasun is ideal for anyone playing sports, working outside, enjoying the beach, or seeking peace of mind during any kind of sun exposure.

Sensitive formula - Ultrasun products contain 0% perfume, emulsifiers or preservatives, making them ideal for those prone to sun allergies, prickly heat, or acne.

All products can be used for up to two years after opening
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)

Contains:

2 x Sports SPF20 (400ml)

Behind the brand
Created by Swiss suncare experts, Ultrasun is a pioneer in creating once-a-day sun protection, designed to meet all the specific needs of varied lifestyles. Their carefully formulated and extensive range answers every suncare issue, and is popular with professionals, sports players and even the emergency services.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208124

At first I thought it was weird that Marverine was presenting the ultrasun TSV. But as a person with dark caribbean skin myself I am pleased that she is doing it and reminding people like me that we too need to protect our skin from sun damage. She's doing a good job this time even though she is not one of my favourite presenters

I forgot it was the Abby hour so tuned in just in time to see Marverine introducing Ultrasun and thought what a good idea, even though my skin is the other end of the spectrum because dark skins are also vulnerable. What little I saw of Marverine she looked a bit more relaxed this time.

Hah, well Abbi's having to change her sales drivel now she's selling an SPF20 only in the TSV, normally she's banging on about how children and sensitive skins should step up to 30 and above, but now she only has an SPF20 to sell it's miraculously ok for the whole family!

Awful woman.

Hah, well Abbi's having to change her sales drivel now she's selling an SPF20 only in the TSV, normally she's banging on about how children and sensitive skins should step up to 30 and above, but now she only has an SPF20 to sell it's miraculously ok for the whole family!

Awful woman.

Touche! even with the sound off she irritates me...:mysmilie_10:

Apparently it's sold out now - although on the website it's on advanced orders - but I doubt that will result in less Abi (2 full shows and a spot on another show to avoid).

Latest posts

Back