Ultrasun TSV 2/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How ****** dull. I am getting so fed up of the same TSV's all the time. There are certain ranges that seem to be on a constant TSV loop. I thought Variety was meant to be the spice of life! I cannot stand that Ultrasun Abby so won't have QVC on at all when she is on air.

I cannot believe that they would be allowed to have 2 TSVs in 3 weeks! Outrageous!!!

Tbh im sick to death of Ultrasun atm , its on every beauty show. Tk Maxx sells the individual items for a fraction of what Qvc do.

My local T K Maxx doesn't have any :mysmilie_10:
I'll keep a look for the next TSV - hoping its NORMAL products, i don't want sparkly stuff i want one my whole family can use!

I think feeling of constant Ultrasun presentations is exacerbated by the way Abbey drones onnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnn.

What I hate most is when she says "I want you to....." (eg, "I want you to take shade breaks", "I want you to apply this when you get up in the morning")

You WANT me to? Who are you to tell me what to do?! :mysmilie_51:

I think feeling of constant Ultrasun presentations is exacerbated by the way Abbey drones onnnnnn and onnnnnnnnnnn.

What I hate most is when she says "I want you to....." (eg, "I want you to take shade breaks", "I want you to apply this when you get up in the morning")

You WANT me to? Who are you to tell me what to do?! :mysmilie_51:

an expert on how to protect you from the sun? after all your skin is your biggest organ and you only get 1... but she is quite patronising.

an expert on how to protect you from the sun? after all your skin is your biggest organ and you only get 1... but she is quite patronising.

It's the terminology she uses. "I want you to".

"I would advise you to" or "It would be a good idea to" is far more palatable and engaging.

I think theres no doubt that protecting you skin is very important , however if Ultrasun and Qvc were so passionate about our safety they should bring it at a lower price , I doubt many familys can afford to use Ultrasun every day , as its not cheap at all compared to other ranges , and i know Ultrasun is a once a day protect however there are many more affordable ranges on the market.

It's the terminology she uses. "I want you to".

"I would advise you to" or "It would be a good idea to" is far more palatable and engaging.

i know what you mean, but with her she is probably used to being a bossy cow at work (like ali young) and getting her own way... but i agree she does come across as arrogant.

Just got back with hubby for 2 week hols in tenerife ...very fierce sun even this time of year and the last Ultrasun TSV i ordered on auto ...so glad i did ...it was fantastic..I've still got some factor 50 left and i used that every day and hubby for one week ...loads of the face one left and big 30 ...I am astounded as i mentioned this that there were so many people who allowed there children to walk around with no hats And no tshirts.....I would say one in ten adults and one in ten Children had no hats ....and the sunburn we witnessed was frightening .....anyway I love Ultrasun personally...and it has lasted all that time ...I can cut the container when down to the last dregs of body ones ...;0) ...no smell to it either ....I am very cautious about the sun and cringe when I see people almost crackling in the sun ....:sun::whew:::mysmilie_492:

I still have some of the Glimmer body cream & once when I wore it I had some dark trousers on which were covered with the 'glimmer'.

I just don't understand the need to get burned ...people are almost proud to show off their lobster skin ...skin caner can lead to tumours in the body ...it's ageing but the cancer threat frightens me ..especially with all the research from cancer charities ....I feel so sorry for families who members don't loom deter their skin in the summer ...not just Ultrasun protection ....any protection...men with no shirts ..so many of them ...bald men with no hats ....I'm still quite shocked ...especially when I see children sunburned ...unforgivable with all the info these day ....it takes two minutes maximum probably to cover your body sensibly ...i just wanted to say to people " do you realise you could be high risk ...and skin cancer can cause tumours inside your body?" ...my dear mum had a lump cut from her shin that had developed skin cancer and she always recalled every summer how she become very burned from staying in the sun whilst young ......she not here anymore ...she had a tumour in her bowel that was cut out when I was young ....not sure if connection but so devastating when we all though she would die ...please please please be vigilant ...I don't mean this in a patronising way ...in a way i know this can be prevented with just simple measure that my dear mum had wished she had adhered to .......

Bought the last TSV think it's going back as when I wore the tinted face cream my DH asked me if I was alright, thought I looked yellow and was jaundiced! LOL

Do we have any idea what this is going to be? Can't decide if I should just buy in john Lewis who have 150ml for the price of 100ml. Will two tubes be enough for 2 adults and a toddler in France for a fortnight?

i was shocked at how small the bottles are even taking into consideration its once a day. i cant see it lasting 2 adults and a child a week and its nearly £20 a bottle. i tried the sports transparent one but the smell was soooo strong and i did not like the texture rubbery. marks do quite a variety and i like the once a day waterproof types. but i do have a tendency to vit d deficiency so i need the sun in moderation

Will two tubes be enough for 2 adults and a toddler in France for a fortnight?

I took one 100ml bottle of Ultrasun Spf50 when I wen to the Canaries for 5 nights. I'm quite large (17st) and it covered me for 3 full body applications on the beach and two days of exploring in shorts and Tshirt. The pump was spluttering a bit by the end but there was just enough!

Latest posts

Back