Ultrasun TSV 2/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Went for the high factor one and got in just in time. I have only ever tried the sport gel and don't really like it to be honest so I'm hoping the cream texture is better. i have a 16 month old - would that be suitable for him so should i buy a special baby formulation??

Nikkid I've used it on my two since they were very young (obvs they weren't in direct sun when younger but used it as precaution). Now they are 2 & 3, I will use it again this Summer I put it on in the morning but I do top up with a spray sunscreen during the day (not sure if I need it but makes me feel better!!) and I bring the kids into shade during the hottest time. What I am trying to say is yes you can use it on your 16month old!

Went for the high factor one and got in just in time. I have only ever tried the sport gel and don't really like it to be honest so I'm hoping the cream texture is better. i have a 16 month old - would that be suitable for him so should i buy a special baby formulation??

did not like the sports gel tried in in tkmax. a very strong smell and a odd texture

did not like the sports gel tried in in tkmax. a very strong smell and a odd texture

I'm not keen either. Hubby likes it but made the mistake of putting it on his face. It's like pure alcohol! I once applied it to my legs after shaving - ouch! I have the Glimmer 20 from the last tsv for me and have ordered 2 sports 20 from ifsogo for hubby. Was hoping for some in tsv. Factor 30 is a bit high for us. Disappointing that the only options in 20 are glimmer or sports. How about a normal lotion?

Latest posts

Back