Ultrasun TSV 11/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's in Debenhams and I have also seen it in Waitrose. How foolish to tell a bare faced lie!!

Now the experts are saying sun cream alone is not enough to protect us and we should cover up, maybe AY was right all along. Sorry can't do a link from here but it's on the Daily Mail website and was also on the Sky News website.

i dont really like the sun directly on my skin.i love to wear lightwieght cotton or linen tops. shorts/linen cotton pants. i have always worn a hat i cant see why the ultrasun lady is telling people to use snuscreen in their hair and scalp whats wrong with a nice wide brimmed hat/cap. overselling as per usual

Was she just referring to one of the products rather than the whole range?

Well, I didn't watch the entire show - (an hour watching Ultrasun products is akin to watching paint dry). But there were a group of products on the table, and Abbie definitely said "........ its produced in Switzerland exclusively for QVC" - and THATS what grabbed my attention, and immediately thought that Ultrasun was yet another product like Northern Nights and Kitchen Essentials that were under the umbrella of QVC !!

I wasn't really paying attention but I heard Abby mention diverting stock from Germany to meet QVC UK's demand for one of the products. If she's the importer of Ultrasun she must handle the accounts for John Lewis, Debenhams, SpaceNK, Waitrose, M&S, FeelUnique etc she'd have to have a massive brain-fart to have forgotten them all. Mind you...they possibly don't sell the exquisite zipped bag at other outlets. :mysmilie_17: I can't watch more than about 20 mins of Abby without feeling I'm being told off

I must have nabbed the last TSV on advanced orders because I put one in my basket and then tried to increase the quantity to two and it was sold out (I didn't want auto-delivery every 30 days!). So I checked out my basket and it went from AD to waitlist. Did anyone establish whether the auto-delivery comes with a bag every month?

The summer for me seem to be made up of trying to avoid Abby Ultrasun and the Garden Gnome... LOL

Latest posts

Back