Ultrasun TSV 11/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the occasions I turn on to Q, its bl......dy Abbi giving it large. It never ceases to amaze me how you can talk about sun cream for an hour ! Isn't it just a case of slapping it on and that's it ???? Dear Lord.

On the occasions I turn on to Q, its bl......dy Abbi giving it large. It never ceases to amaze me how you can talk about sun cream for an hour ! Isn't it just a case of slapping it on and that's it ???? Dear Lord.

You can only hope coupled with her new skin range, she'll loose her voice. :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_17:

I just can't watch. It is soooo boring. I know sun protection is necessary, but to waffle on for an hour is just too much.

Did anyone see the One Show Thursday evening doing trials of sun cream - the bit I caught was quite interesting. I don't think Ultrasun came out as wonderful as she says.

Are we all not swimming in Ultrasun yet? How much more can we take not only of the products but the insufferable Abbi lecturing us.

Did anyone see the One Show Thursday evening doing trials of sun cream - the bit I caught was quite interesting. I don't think Ultrasun came out as wonderful as she says.

Didn't it come right neat the bottom of the poll. I wonder if sales of the TSV will suffer.
Aldi lacura was top of the poll and it's as cheap as chips.

Thank you for this, I've just watched a catch up, it was interesting. I think that the top came P20 and Aldi second, but they favoured Aldi for the value for money. Ultrasun responded to the program, that although the cream did rub off at the testing, it's okay because it works in the deeper layers of the skin and still gives sun protection.

They tested "once a day" suncreams on one side of the face, against Aldi Lacura, regularly applied on the other side. Out of all the "Once" suncreams, Ultrasun came bottom as at the end of the testing day, there was less protection available than with the regularly applied standard cream. Now I know why my freckles come out with the Ultrasun Face SPF30 :sweat:

They tested "once a day" suncreams on one side of the face, against Aldi Lacura, regularly applied on the other side. Out of all the "Once" suncreams, Ultrasun came bottom as at the end of the testing day, there was less protection available than with the regularly applied standard cream. Now I know why my freckles come out with the Ultrasun Face SPF30 :sweat:
I see it all makes sense now.

I just can't watch. It is soooo boring. I know sun protection is necessary, but to waffle on for an hour is just too much.

I cannot watch these Presentations and always switch over! Abbi is hard to watch too! :mysmilie_13:

Thank you Ian!
I think I'm out. I now decided that I want the previous TSV with the supersize Sports spf 20 that I gave a miss back then. Never mind, I'm stocked up until the next season anyway. And I don't need the lipsticks, got a few from different sets already.

I have read bloggers that Ultrasun is not as good as stated and can also be dangerous, as the huge promotion is 'once a day application', well they had to quantify that last year, when the independent report came about with regards to the 'dangers' of that suggestion. I know plenty of people are happy with it (the reviews state that) and Abby keeps 'harping' on about it is given on prescription, I am dubious, but if up until recently gluten free bread was then I suppose they could be an authority somewhere that could. I don't do the sun (I take Vit D), but the point is if you are a sun-worshipper and had specific skin needs, but just believed the hype, then whilst you may not burn, you could possibly be doing other damage, owing to the fact that the rays are still penetrating the body. No, I have always been a tad dubious about her claims.

Only need a 250ml sized Family 30 and 30 face, no need for Glimmer 20, Tinted Body or any of the Ultra Lip.

:mysmilie_10:

She used to claim that the police and fire brigades issued Ultrasun to their officers. My brother was a firefighter and my nephew a police officer in the Met and they knew nothing about being issued with any sun screen.

She used to claim that the police and fire brigades issued Ultrasun to their officers. My brother was a firefighter and my nephew a police officer in the Met and they knew nothing about being issued with any sun screen.

What they should do is send a bucket round to Abby's for her to put her month were her money is and fill it

:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back