Twitter Apology Issued

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

why am I reading page after page of Forumites footy preferences ????? anyone interested in the range of hair colourants I use ?????? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We all make some silly remarks sometimes in our lives, so can't we take it as that? She should not have said what she did about him living in UK etc, but it has been said, she realised she should not have said and apologised...end of story!
Regarding supporting football teams, shouldn't we have the freedom to cheer for any team we like? On world games, I sometimes cheer on some poor country that has actually made it into playing at all, I do so because they are not pampered like our players, nor have the means of having proper training, not even some decent gear and they play so hard, glad to have a chance to play in a game they love so much.

I agree one hundred percent. But how British to cheer the underdog, hey?

Brissles, in my case I am more interested in the British/english/ scottish/italian thing snd sport in general rather than football, following Julia Roberts tweet. I know she didn't mean it, but it has raised an interesting thread, that got boring in the middle, well, I think so anyway. Sport is just a side issue.

Interest re-ignited!
You know, I have no idea whether I am a Brit or an English person.

Andy Murray v Tim Henman in a wimbledon final, unlikely I know but both of them bore me, so who would I cheer? Probably Boris Becker back in 1985.

Endland v Scotland at Rugby- definitely England

England v Germany at footie- definitely England

Scotland v Argentina at rugby- definitely Scotland

Scotland v Germany at football- definitely Scotland

Scotland v the All Blacks at Rugby- definitely the All Blacks

Scotland v Australia - secretly Australia but begrugdingly and publically, Scotland.

Why? Because I have the capacity to support Scotland sometimes, depending on the circumstances. I wish that the Scots could return the favour sometimes but the memory of being in a Scottish pub once with my Scottish ex boyfriend, enduring the whole bar cheering on Argentina against England has scarred me for life!

think that's the one I saw on the telly too, that got up my nose so much!

why am I reading page after page of Forumites footy preferences ????? anyone interested in the range of hair colourants I use ?????? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry for boring you. I nearly started a thread in the sports section of the drop before the Euros started, but I thought no-one would be interested. I will do it for the next World Cup!

Latest posts

Back