TSVs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Why is it that the TSVs (mostly the ones I want to buy!) are rarely on easy pay? It would help immensely with budgeting as I don't have a lot of spare cash and have to watch where it goes, so I can't always justify shelling out £50+ with P&P however much of a bargain it might be! However, it did occur to me that do they do this on purpose so that people will buy more after the TSV day once the price goes up as it is likely to go on easy pay then? Or am I just too cynical? Whatever the item is, we know it'll be shown on show after show, ad nauseam, as there is often plenty left over.

I also get really miffed when you buy the biggest seller in a range, the best thing since time began, start using it while keeping one spare for the future and then you discover that it has now been improved. Does improving mean just making the manufacturing process cheaper for them? I never understood how the product that was so awesome last week is now consigned to the bin as trash because they made a slightly different version.

i asked QVC this once, and they said it is to do with the buyers and the brand themselves... so for an item to be on easy pay it needs to be approved by the brand (which is why on special events, such as beauty day - there will be certain brands that aren't ever featured if all items are on easy-pay) etc... i personally think its a load of nonsense, QVC makes the rules, so they can decide whats on easy-pay i think!

i was hoping that Laura Geller TSV was on easy-pay for sunday, but i dont think it is... although tomorrow all on air items are on 3 pay.

Latest posts

Back