TSV Va-va-va-voom Lashes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I lasted 17 minutes. quotes from Natalia - "vavavavoom lashes" "Ali, I've had my clients say to me, Natalia, how do I get my lashes ..." I thought Natalia was a 'mad' model/actor/dancer so who are her clients? Anyone know? Natalia Ferrara (sp?) Who IS She?

She is ................... a royal pain in the ar$e. Not seen her before, nor will again if I can help it. She is straining her eyes wide open to maximise the flutter of the lashes. I don't understand whether this product will actually grow more lashes or just adhere to existing lashes to build them up temporarily ?

Ditto with the revita-brow. She says it works with existing brows, but then says you'll get your brow "tails" back with regular use. I thought I heard her say (but surely not ??) that the product is good for anyone who is "brow challenged".

It's like watching a farce. She said she has friends considering brow transplants and she said, oh no, you must give this (Revitabrow) a try! She went to the hairdressers and he was going to cut her fringe and she said watch out for my eyelashes! And she said you will get your browtails back! Yet they don't show notarised pictures documenting any growth. Is there not truth-in-advertising being flouted here? Web says she is actor, musician, Revitalash presenter; was Carole in BBC Big Babies. Bah! If she was Pinocchio her nose would stretch as far as the camera and tilt the lens around for her best angle shot! IMO

Who is revitallash Natalie ?

A good reason to reach for the remote control, that's who........

How does she keep up that exaggerated wide-eyed look for so long?

She loves herself way, way too much.

Ordered mine! can now switch off.I notice that they give different instructions on how to apply the Revitalash.First ( a while ago) on the eyelid just above the lashes, then coating the lashes as well, and now today --on the lashes NOT touching the skin!!!

This is something which I wouldn't be without ( despite the cost) It has made such a differnce to my aged very average lashes.

Yes Silver Fox, so many complaining of a reaction from the product they didn't want to lose sales so new application method. Oh and a new sensitive version is in the works too.

Am I bad to want to smash her in the face with a custard pie?:happy:

Think there would be a very long custard pie weilding cue. Would make great telly though!

****** Dolly Daydream gets on my wick and believe me that is not easy to do!

It's such a shame when actually the stuff seems to work! So there's no need for all this bunkum she spouts.

I feel really thick asking this question, but can someone explain how Revitalash works please. Does it actually stimulate an increased number and increased length of lashes, or does it just coat te existing lashes to make them longer and thicker ?

I feel really thick asking this question, but can someone explain how Revitalash works please. Does it actually stimulate an increased number and increased length of lashes, or does it just coat te existing lashes to make them longer and thicker ?

In my case it's increased the number of lashes and has certainly lengthened them a lot, rather than coating them. The individual lashes are also thicker. I've used all the application methods - along the lashline, on the lashes and along the lid (variety is the spice of life :wink:) and have never had a reaction to the product. My eyes are still blue/grey (some say their eye colour has changed) but, although my lashes are much thicker and longer, they haven't gone darker as some have said they might.

Consequently, as I'm blonde, I do still wear mascara although I now only wear a single coat.

It must have some secret ingreeeedient which promotes hair growth, a bit like flower power does for plants (according to Tricky Dicky). Come to think of it, has anyone tried painting flower power on the base of their lashes? Your eyelids would be dirty brown though, like your hands are when you put them anywhere the stuff.

In my case it's increased the number of lashes and has certainly lengthened them a lot, rather than coating them. The individual lashes are also thicker. I've used all the application methods - along the lashline, on the lashes and along the lid (variety is the spice of life :wink:) and have never had a reaction to the product. My eyes are still blue/grey (some say their eye colour has changed) but, although my lashes are much thicker and longer, they haven't gone darker as some have said they might.

Consequently, as I'm blonde, I do still wear mascara although I now only wear a single coat.

can't believe eye colour changing is mentioned casually. surely that is a HUGE deal isn't it?? and what sort of stuff has the power to change the colour of your eyes. or grow new lashes for that matter. i just don't like the sound of it - you can't be too careful with your eyes. :confused:

It must have some secret ingreeeedient which promotes hair growth, a bit like flower power does for plants (according to Tricky Dicky). Come to think of it, has anyone tried painting flower power on the base of their lashes? Your eyelids would be dirty brown though, like your hands are when you put them anywhere the stuff.

phwoooooooooow look at those roots !

She is very sugary sweet. In marked contrast to AY who is getting on my nerves banging on about people's ages.

I was flicking through the tv today & saw Natalia on one of the JML channels where she was introduced as 'our beauty expert'.

Ali Young said stylists wanted to give her falsee eyelasshes, but said her own were too long. Apparently, that is because she uses revitalash. If that is the case, I certainly wouldn't want the same effect; it makes her look as if she is wearing false eyelashes.

I am currently trying the TSV out to see if it works after I noticed my once long and curly lashes sans Mascara were starting to look... well...40. I have it diarised to return if no visible results and am now about a week and a half of once daily use.

I know they say to give it up to the full 30 days but I was just wondering if any of you noticed the lashes of one eye suddenly looking longer, thicker and fuller than the other? I think mine are. I hope it is my imagination. Will it even out?

Latest posts

Back