Travelon Carry On No 800931

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I love this bag but as you know I am a great fan of bags with compartments anyway.

Trouble is, it is £76.56 and doesn't really compare with its competitor. I do love all the sections though. Travelon Carry On.jpg

I recently bought the Lori Greiner weekender though and must say that I am quite happy with it even though it is quite heavy

I love this bag but as you know I am a great fan of bags with compartments anyway.

Trouble is, it is £76.56 and doesn't really compare with its competitor. I do love all the sections though.View attachment 7995

I recently bought the Lori Greiner weekender though and must say that I am quite happy with it even though it is quite heavy

I thought to post a link to this as peeps seemed disappointed with the LG one, though the price seemed large, plus the size seemed small.

There's always this :
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2863599.htm

14x12" you ain't going to be taking much away!

I notice the "you may also like" is a wet and dry epilator.... Yes I see the connection. Perhaps the idea is that you use the case to carry your epilator around cos that's about all that's going to fit in there

Last edited:
calling it a carry-on when it's only 14 x 12 is disappointing. I would expect a carry-on to be just within most airlines' max dimensions, and as light as poss. I'm surprised QVC haven't come up with such an item, I'm sure it would be popular esp. in jazzy prints and colours with a matching document wallet, make up bag etc. That Argos one in the link isn't very pretty but the weight is very attractive !

Might have a look on the Kipling website, but their luggage is quite expensive.

Latest posts

Back