Tova's back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, she's not boasting much, is she??? She doesn't just go to a friends house for Christmas, she goes to their 'estates.'
We get it Tova - you're loaded. All your friends are loaded. Point made.

She means Blackbird Leys, Oxfordshireland, it's the biggest estate in Europe don't you know:cash: I know the locals will make her welcome (lived there for a while, loved it) until they discover her diamonds are as fake as her patter.

I have watched her on qvc usa and instead of describing a scent as an English spring garden, she replaced the English garden with, a spring garden scent in Philadelphia.

After the con that her and QVC pulled trying to pass off Signature as the original and costing me P&P I won't buy anything from the QVC range that she now puts her name to. She could have been honest about changing the formula instead of saying it is just a new bottle and you need to layer it.

Wow, she's not boasting much, is she??? She doesn't just go to a friends house for Christmas, she goes to their 'estates.'
We get it Tova - you're loaded. All your friends are loaded. Point made.

I used to like Tova, now I just can't listen to her boasting,why on earth should we be interested in what she's got and where she is going,what her dear Earnest have bought for her. ( he is a film star you know) :giggle:

Think we should have a 'whip round' for her, poor dear, having to appear flogging 'jewels' and scents on QVC @ her age she should be taking it easy.Times must be bad when you have to do such things to make your pension stretch!!!!!

I bet for all her sweetness and charm she's a right hard-nosed madam, you can just tell:muscle:

Latest posts

Back