Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
..has been spraying herself with perfume constantly for almost a hour and a quarter in her soft focus haze. She must smell chokingly strong!

And her pronunciation of Eau de Parfum (errrrr da perrffum) does make me smile!

..has been spraying herself with perfume constantly for almost a hour and a quarter in her soft focus haze. She must smell chokingly strong!

And her pronunciation of Eau de Parfum (errrrr da perrffum) does make me smile!

She had a coughing attack during one of her shows, and they had to get her a drink. Maybe she inhaled too much errrrr da perrffum.

a T caller asked her earlier if she had ever appeared in films.

Tova - clearly without thinking it through - said "yes.... erm... i was in a movie once but erm.... well..... i ended up on whats called the cutting room floor"

cue coughing fit, embarassment all round and a speedy recovery with:

"but i have been AROUND movies all my life!"

who IS tova anyway? apart from being married to Earnest Borgnine?

The model Karen that is always on with Tova ALWAYS has to remark about " a man came up to me in the street and said what perfume are you wearing", and why is it always 'on the street'? Is this her other place of work or what!?

"Tova - the scent for streetwalkers"

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Tova is a lovely lady etc, but I'm starting to find her shows quite amusing!

Plus I haven't quite forgiven her for changing her mascara. The new one is cack and nothing like the original (though of course, as ever, there is no mention of a formula change)

Watched the show that was brought forward because of the EMU sell out yesterday and almost felt sorry for her. All the honey lights and soft focus in the world couldn't hide the fact that she is a little old lady. The poor cameramen were trying desperately to zoom out from her chest and hands and OMG the wig!!! There is nothing wrong with getting old and it's coming to all of us (hopefully!) but wouldn't it be nice to see someone doing it naturally and gracefully? Ladies in their 70's and 80's can still look elegant and glamorous without all the ludicrous artificial enhancements that smack of desperation.

Yes and Ernie is at home in Beverly Hills looking like a wax work. One of the maids just gives him a dust over now and again.

Seems that's not all Ernie is doing at home. On a recent interview on Fox news Ernie, aged 91yrs, said his secret of long life is frequent masturbation......did Tova mention this on QVC?.........METHINKS NOT.

Sorry can't do links but just go on YouTube and type in Ernest Borgnine.

Lmao Scouser, Did anyone see last night when a T caller called in and said she was from Avon and Tova thought she meant Avon the beauty company?:18:

Seems that's not all Ernie is doing at home. On a recent interview on Fox news Ernie, aged 91yrs, said his secret of long life is frequent masturbation......did Tova mention this on QVC?.........METHINKS NOT.

:11::18::18::18: LOL!! The old devil!

Makeup artist

I believe Tova got close to the film industry through her career as a makeup artist. She was a real stunner in her youth. I am sure she is a very nice lady but she does come across as a very shrewd, hard sell business woman to.
Yes, I wish she would ditch those generally cheap looking awful wigs. I am very surprised that she hasnt got top notch ones. Bad news when you can so easily tell when seen on a TV screen!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhKZNQlJrY&feature=related

Oh goodness, I wonder what Tova said to him about this revelation!

And there was me believing Tova that Ernie's secret was "cactine" cream. Am beginning to think that was some sort of euphemism now! :52:

Latest posts

Back