Carmel - do QVC want us to switch off?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yeah minim, but there's also MATERNITY LEAVE, and hopefully she'll take a year of please :whew:

True, but mark my words: you will have forgotten these Carmel times. It will be like a distant dream and BANG! There she will be, as large as life with a year's worth of baby stories.

Dont forget poop and puke

I don't wish to depress you all, but there's a lot of mileage after having a baby-
the birth, the lack of sleep, colic, first smile, solids ......
... I reckon I will have to abandon ship

I am not keen on Carmel or Miceal at all, but they are not as bad as Jill Franks / Alison Young. So much do I dislike her presenting I had even considered writing to QVC to complain.

She surpassed herself this afternoon by suggesting that soup - not the soup-making gadget - would be great as a gift!?!

Oh, disenchanted, didn't you know that EVERYTHING that appears on Q is suitable as a gift, even the pelvic floor exerciser(although you might get that wrapped round your head if you tried to "gift" it to someone)

Judith Williams went to some lengths to explain that in Germany they apply oils as the last layer of skincare, rather than the first. Caramel's response? "So how do I slot this into my routine?".

She is either deaf or thick.

Judith Williams went to some lengths to explain that in Germany they apply oils as the last layer of skincare, rather than the first. Caramel's response? "So how do I slot this into my routine?".

She is either deaf or thick.

I think we already know the answer to that..........

........but I would like to know how she proposes we wrap soup as a gift?!?

Last edited:
You can put soup in a kipling bag, a space bag or pretty much anything as long as it's in the QVC inventory. They do those sets of 400 gift bags...just hand the soup over quickly before it soaks through!

Jude xx

I get it now - but wouldn't Lindy Bowman's boxes be more festive?
:mysmilie_852:

Latest posts

Back