Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sandyf

Registered Shopper
Just had a peep on QVC and Tova was on. Why can't people grow old naturally. IMO she looks so artificial more like a wax doll. Can't bear to watch her.

I don't think she looks that bad personally. I mean she doesn't look entirely natural or anything but there are people who look a lot more messed up, like Jackie Stallone and that Bride of Wildenstein woman. I think Tova looks quite good by comparison really.

I think half the problem with these people is they don't know when to stop, they have something done and look better so they keep going and often take it too far. Tova looks a dam sight better than Sharon Osborne does atm, I know Sharon has had a lot of illnesses over the years but why has she done that to her face.

She lives in Beverley Hills, it goes with the territory. I think she looks fine compared to some of the monstrosoties you see and she has class and elegance. I always enjoy watching Tova (especially when she's had a glass or two of champagne before going on air). Looking forward to her bringing her skincare back next year.

I love Tova'a make up. We haven't have nearly enough of it but I got some years ago and it just made me look better.

I don't mind Tova selling Makeup and Jewellery but I find it laughable if she brings her skincare range back to Q, how can she possibly sell that when she's had all that work done , saying that Lulu gets away with it.

The most laughably ridiculous skincare range was the Joan Rivers one which didn't last long. Come to think of it, they seem to have dropped her jewellery line too - too much cussing on air I suspect.

Tova's skincare range had some really good products in it and it wasn't that pricey. I used to love the vitamin c moisturiser - it was a delightful texture and really did give the skin a healthy glow. The cactine mask aka 'facelift in a jar' on the other hand, set like plaster of Paris and nearly took your face off when trying to remove it.

Last edited:
Tova also uses the soft light effect when on air, it gives her the soft glow. Anyone remember the show they forgot, she look a damn sight worse.

The really funny thing about older women having the nip tuck the botox etc. They do not look younger, they just look like women who have had something done.

QVC bought the Tova brand and discontinued the haircare, makeup and skincare.

The Joan Rivers skincare was a big hit on QVC US they sold it until quite recently and going by the community board the customers loved it. :mysmilie_19:

Did anyone see Tova in her ad where she is wearing a wig? Looked like a Rachael Welch wig to me. The fringe looks like it was put on separately. I've got used to her weird face now but when I first saw her I was amazed that anyone could look so outlandish.

I agree with everything said on here so far, but I can't help but like her TBH.
I have no interest in perfume or Diamoneek, but I do enjoy her shows.

Don't get me wrong, she's obviously never had to wash a dish or run a Hoover round the house, but she's a classy lady.
She had a rough 2012 with losing her husband and she seemed genuinely touched with the QVC viewers messages that they sent to her.
Yep, I like her.

Did you see her new side kick Gavin? Very strange man who said he is helping to relaunch a lot of the old favourites.

I like Tova too. I think she has an interesting personality.

I can't believe that Joan Rivers ever brought out a skincare range! What was it called? "Prune Bomb?" or "Damson in Distress?" "Scalpel in a Jar?" hahahahaha Was it full of preeeeemeyem ingreejunts that make ya skin all "jewy." Whatever next? "Katie Price's guide to lexicography?"

The only thing I seem to notice about Tova is she says the word "literally" every other minute.

Her sidekick was certainly er..... Interesting! I also liked her mascara. But TOVA has had re formulations before that haven't stayed true to the original so I'd be cautious about ordering now

Did anyone see the afternoon Diamonique hour? She was trying to show her real ring against the Eek version but the camera went off her and stayed off her even though she kept her hand up for ages. I would've loved to have seen them compared.

You're not mean to remove the facelift in a jar! You let it set and then apply Tovas make-up on over the top,followed by your Tova-eek tiara...

The most laughably ridiculous skincare range was the Joan Rivers one which didn't last long. Come to think of it, they seem to have dropped her jewellery line too - too much cussing on air I suspect.

Tova's skincare range had some really good products in it and it wasn't that pricey. I used to love the vitamin c moisturiser - it was a delightful texture and really did give the skin a healthy glow. The cactine mask aka 'facelift in a jar' on the other hand, set like plaster of Paris and nearly took your face off when trying to remove it.

Latest posts

Back