Together

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I find that 'Together' is an ok brand when advertised in the Kaleidoscope catalogue and others, but on QVC we are offered the same style top but in different prints/lace/chiffon overlays etc etc. Just taken a look at the offerings on the Q website, and its a pick n mix of lace inserts, floral overlays and a few floaty bits on almost every top !

Why don't we get the selection that's offered in the catalogues - like the dresses etc, as I'm sure being on Q they would have a bigger audience.

Maybe Kaleidescope have an exclusive deal although I have seen a maxi dress on Q.
I find the sizing way out .Too big and I always forget to order at least a size down but I haven't ordered anything for months and not likely to.

I find that 'Together' is an ok brand when advertised in the Kaleidoscope catalogue and others, but on QVC we are offered the same style top but in different prints/lace/chiffon overlays etc etc. Just taken a look at the offerings on the Q website, and its a pick n mix of lace inserts, floral overlays and a few floaty bits on almost every top !

Why don't we get the selection that's offered in the catalogues - like the dresses etc, as I'm sure being on Q they would have a bigger audience.

I have had some beautiful clothes from kaleidoscope over the years much nicer than on QVC, in my opinion QVC are doing Together a disservice.

Apparently Tiffany is their "fit model", well all I can say is she must have arms like an orangutan if the one item I purchased is anything to go by.

Grattan do Together as well and although their prices are usually huge they have got some big discounts in their sale which makes them cheaper than QVC and free delivery and returns.

Talking about returns, I used the Ideal World free returns service via ASDA this week - so easy, scan, get a receipt, drop in box, done and free of charge. However, I have noticed that IW rarely do that capped P&P thing they used to do. I binned an online order this week because they wanted £17 postage and I just wasn't prepared to pay it. I guess nothing is actually free, it has to be paid for somehow.

CC

Grattan do Together as well and although their prices are usually huge they have got some big discounts in their sale which makes them cheaper than QVC and free delivery and returns.

Talking about returns, I used the Ideal World free returns service via ASDA this week - so easy, scan, get a receipt, drop in box, done and free of charge. However, I have noticed that IW rarely do that capped P&P thing they used to do. I binned an online order this week because they wanted £17 postage and I just wasn't prepared to pay it. I guess nothing is actually free, it has to be paid for somehow.

CC

I've been buying a lot of their tops and only paying £1 to get three delivered, came to a whopping £16 delivered for three lovely tops. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back