Today's TSV yawn. 17.12.2009.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
Is the TSV soooo boring that no one is going to mention it? I thought it would be something that you could buy someone for a christmas pressie at least. I think QVC are running out of ideas. :mysmilie_73:

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the all mightly Microplane is actually the greatest foot tool ever. Others try to copy it and make cheaper versions. :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61: Dream on baby.

:mysmilie_348: I'm not one to get excited over footcare but if this baby can deal with my heels without me having to break out the cotton wool and cling film then I wanna try it.

Deathly dull if you're not locked in a constant battle with cheese rind heels though I imagine! :D

And just to make it more 'citing and mysterious both the website and The Beauty Channel had it as Sold Out about 3 am and now it's in stock! :eek: Ooo it must be Magic!

:mysmilie_348: I'm not one to get excited over footcare but if this baby can deal with my heels without me having to break out the cotton wool and cling film then I wanna try it.

Deathly dull if you're not locked in a constant battle with cheese rind heels though I imagine! :D

And just to make it more 'citing and mysterious both the website and The Beauty Channel had it as Sold Out about 3 am and now it's in stock! :eek: Ooo it must be Magic!

OMG it's a bit early for such graphic details LA'k.
My feet are in good nick so I am not excited at all by a foot scraper.:mysmilie_697:

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the all mightly Microplane is actually the greatest foot tool ever. Others try to copy it and make cheaper versions. :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61: Dream on baby.

Sorry Donna but I am not impressed. I am finding this v. dull.

Not heard of it before but I get a bit queasy thinking about the various implements you can buy to scrape bits of skin off - whatever the opposite is of a foot fetish I think I have it!

isn't this just a ped egg but with a different name

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

No the Peg is the cheap version they created to try and match the Microplane.
The Microplane has been going for years in the US and we only got it here on the Q last year. Some online beauty companies such as Bliss did sell them.
When the Peg has gone blunt and fell appart the Microplane will still be working as if new. When the first TSV loads of people on here were going oh I can buy the Peg for a few pounds etc. They did and then of course they didn't last long and you have to buy more etc.

Invest and buy the Rolls Royce of foot files.

Its no good comparing it to other cheap foot files unless you have actually tried the Microplane.

Glad it works for you,boffy, but I tried it and into the bin it went.
Not a product to be compared to microplane.

i use it twice a month and have had it for 3 years. i think magaret dabbs said that we should only file every fortnight as you end up with more callouses.
and i use l'occitane footcream every day for 7 years so i dont really suffer from cracked feet my poor friend does but shes diebetic.

i use it twice a month and have had it for 3 years. i think magaret dabbs said that we should only file every fortnight as you end up with more callouses.
and i use l'occitane footcream every day for 7 years so i dont really suffer from cracked feet my poor friend does but shes diebetic.

Sure, twice a month is more than enough; I tend to use the microplane three times every two months. I use the L'Occitane foot cream too :) and the LD one with the oil. Great results with both. I do not not suffer from cracked heals or rough skin. Just dry skin that needs to be removed as I love baby-soft feet.

I am with Donna on this one, the microplane can't be beaten, although LH is riight in saying that this doesn't seem appropriate as a present, so it seems like a daft TSV choice for this time of the year, when so many people are panicking about the last few gifts left to buy... I think this would have been a perfect TSV for January...

:mysmilie_17: I was contemplating having cheese on toast for my elevenses - think I will give it a pass - as all i can imagine now is great piles of grated heel, toe and sole skin - a bit like parmesan cheese! :mysmilie_61: xxx

No, my tootsies were always well cared for to the extent it was said they look as if they were never used but they were still massively improved by the microplane and some Jessica heel cream :mysmilie_698:

:mysmilie_17: I was contemplating having cheese on toast for my elevenses - think I will give it a pass - as all i can imagine now is great piles of grated heel, toe and sole skin - a bit like parmesan cheese! :mysmilie_61: xxx

Sorry chick! :eek: If it's any consolation you've made me fancy cheese on toast! (Those hobbits had the right idea about second breakfasts!) :D

No, my tootsies were always well cared for to the extent it was said they look as if they were never used but they were still massively improved by the microplane and some Jessica heel cream :mysmilie_698:

:mysmilie_348:Oo I haven't tried the Jessica one... :mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_61: at look as though they were never used! :mysmilie_61:

You're such a bad influence on me honeybun! :D I have fallen in love with a couple of the Mir products I tried just waiting to finish up a few things before I get the full sizes. Now I may have to add Jessica foot cream to the list as well! :mysmilie_17:

Sorry chick! :eek: If it's any consolation you've made me fancy cheese on toast! (Those hobbits had the right idea about second breakfasts!) :D

thats ok L A'kin - I feel a bit like that bloke that was marooned on Treasure Island (Benn Gunn!) I love cheese on toast, my most favourite is Lancashire cheese on toast, or Caerphilly -- hmmmmmm!! droool! Hobbits have good ideas when it comes to food - but I reckon they should use the plane on their feet! :mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back