Today's TSV in US

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
The Laura Geller.
Just gorgeous, AND it has the new Porcelain version of BB as a choice, AND it's on auto delivery.:happy:
TSV

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my week last Sunday's Laura Geller TSV to turn up.:frown:

WHERE is it?? :mysmilie_503::mysmilie_478:

Last edited:
I really like the look of that, maybe we'll get that in a TSV later (chances???).

I also like the look of the new porcelain shade, its got a fair bit of pink in it which would suit me but might not suit all shades of porcelain skin. Would love to try it out though!

I already posted about it in the LG TSV thread a bit further down the page :nod: but I ended up watching the video presentation and was astounded at how much more professional it was than over here :giggle: the TSV does look amazing though - so hope we get it over here! xx

The Laura Geller.
Just gorgeous, AND it has the new Porcelain version of BB as a choice, AND it's on auto delivery.:happy:
TSV

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my week last Sunday's Laura Geller TSV to turn up.:frown:

WHERE is it?? :mysmilie_503::mysmilie_478:

I hope you have contacted qvc? and demand your p&p back, mine was 2 days late (my husband orderd premium delivery on it ay £7.90) shocking price and they couldnt even get that to me within 3 days, they did refund the £7.90 after alot of messing about. Hopefully it will come soon for you
I posted a message to laura geller on her facebook re the tropics and vanilla tsv's in the USA and she replyed that she was working very hard with QVC UK to get them to us, which i thaught was very good of her.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/LauraGellerMakeup
you have to scroll down a fair bit and click more posts to see.

Last edited:
It looks lovely, I agree & hope we get it over here. The only down side for me is that the lippie looks a bit too dark.:frown:

Did anyone else see that under the TSV price it said this

"Good until February 23, 2011 11:59 p.m. ET"

CS are sending a letter about mine.

Did anyone else see that under the TSV price it said this

"Good until February 23, 2011 11:59 p.m. ET"

CS are sending a letter about mine.

Easy in Briatin, there is only one time zone, so they have to be more specific in the US

I really want that blush, it looks lovely. Looks a bit to me like something I used to buy years ago from Brenda Christian called cipria powder I think (?)
Whatever happened to her?

Can anyone else get the video of teh TSV to play on QVCUS? When I click the video button it just doesn't work.

Can anyone else get the video of teh TSV to play on QVCUS? When I click the video button it just doesn't work.

nah I was struggling to get it to work but I'm at work the mo so possibly something to do with their firewall etc. I'll try again tonight at home. Think I will go onto LG facebook as well and plead with her to bring the porcelain B&B to the UK! lol

On FB she says she's doing her best to bring porcelain to the UK but it sounds like QVCUK need to put an order in. I think we should harass QVC to crack on with it! But given that there is apparently a 6 month order process with the baked products to get the new shade any time soon I think the only way will be to order it from the States. It's available in stores there from the end of May. LG doesn't ship internationally but the brand is carried by some chains including Ulta. Does anyone know if they ship internationally? I refuse to pay stupid sums of money on ebay for one! Otherwise I'll stick with my SB Halo Fair until it arrives some time in the Autumn.

Ultra do not ship outside the USA.

ULTA.com ships to Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. ULTA.com does not ship to international addresses.

Ultra do not ship outside the USA.

ULTA.com ships to Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. ULTA.com does not ship to international addresses.

Oh dear. We'll have to wait until the autumn to try the new BnB then.

On FB she says she's doing her best to bring porcelain to the UK but it sounds like QVCUK need to put an order in. I think we should harass QVC to crack on with it! But given that there is apparently a 6 month order process with the baked products to get the new shade any time soon I think the only way will be to order it from the States. It's available in stores there from the end of May. LG doesn't ship internationally but the brand is carried by some chains including Ulta. Does anyone know if they ship internationally? I refuse to pay stupid sums of money on ebay for one! Otherwise I'll stick with my SB Halo Fair until it arrives some time in the Autumn.

http://www.laurageller.com/customerservice

That's weird, it says on this page they don't ship internationally but a bit further down it says they WILL ship internationally but via phone orders only, so it looks like you could do it but would have to ring up to arrange it. It depends how desperate you are to try it :nod:.

I also asked on Laura's FB page and she said she's def trying to get the Vanilla Nudes kit to the UK. I demanded AD too haha! This kit looks so awesome = )

Latest posts

Back