Today, I will be mostly wearing...............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Today i have been wearing ..(bling wise) SQ dangly earrings, Lemon quartz Tookalon pendant, SQ and Lemon Quartz bracelet(right hand) and SQ bracelet on left hand. Usual trio of diamond rings on wedding ring finger and SQ scribbler ring on ring finger right hand:1:

Unfortunately - its been a non-rocks weekend
the only rocks thing was a velvet cord, with a silver pendant, silver bracelet & a silvertone watch
Was going to wear a moonstone necklace but was wearing white & it looked wrong next to it

I will try much harder today though!! :rofl:

Most rings only fit my third finger right hand so I can only wear one at a time - but a few will go over my middle knuckle, so then I have to decide which one will go with that one, for the third finger...Keep thinking that if I buy enough, by the law of averages, sooner or later something should match!

I love your thinking!!

Today i have been wearing ..(bling wise) SQ dangly earrings, Lemon quartz Tookalon pendant, SQ and Lemon Quartz bracelet(right hand) and SQ bracelet on left hand. Usual trio of diamond rings on wedding ring finger and SQ scribbler ring on ring finger right hand:1:

would that SQ and LQ bracelet be the octagon one? if so, its lush isnt it.

Today, I am wearing chocolate and cream, so have accessorized it with a big smokey quartz ring in silver and sq stud earrings (bought elsewhere:11:), and debuting on its' first outing, my smokey quartz and tigers eye 3 strand silver necklace from Rocks of course!!!!

:doggie:

Attachments

• My jewellery 097.jpg
    My jewellery 097.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 149
Very nice Lady Mad, lovely co-ordination of apparel and gemstones.
Off out to a nice lunch somewhere? :D

eating.gif
ElAndrea.jpg
eating.gif

:40:wow you all are so glam - dont usually wear jewellery at home, simple studs at work but like a nice large one [ring] for work.
I do go out every other weekend and share my passion for jewellery with my best friend,so blinging when we go out -much to our husbands despair.... could not live without my makeup every day tho!!!

I've been quite bling tastic of late
wore amethyst pendant, earrings & ring (pendant & ring big octagon cut jobbies, earrings maequise cut)
the other day mini hedgie topaz leverback earrings 'cos all I had on show was my ears lol

Latest posts

Back