Tili TSV-Beauty Day 17/7/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the TSV might be Elemis. I’m sure they put a leaflet in the last TSV that said an oil cleanser would be in the next TSV.

I think the TSV might be Elemis. I’m sure they put a leaflet in the last TSV that said an oil cleanser would be in the next TSV.
The Elemis tsv is the following sunday, 25th July think, well that's according to the leaflet I had, the 6 piece Rose, Nourish and Glow collection

Every week there are far more 'beauty' (be it hair, make up, skincare) tsv's than anything else. Its beyond boring. They should just rename QVC as the Beauty Channel, because the endless beauty brand programmes are just interspersed with Marla Wynne, Dyson (dust collector or hair wrap !), Michael Perry and Skechers.

I'm not interested in beauty from Q either. Nearly every beauty related item I've ever bought from them bar models prefer cosmetics (a proper blast from the past!) has been expensive and disappointing. Liz Earle wasn't for me, Gayle Hayman lip lift...no better than a budget lipbalm, and Clientele - ****** awful muck! Harping on about my catalogue (again!) they do 14 day trial packs of Gatineau products for a tenner - Why can't Q do this? Yes I know Tili bags but they're few and far between. Instead of giving full size stuff to Flinty et al - who's gonna tell us it's fabulous even if it's not - let us have a try. Surely it would be better than getting returns that have to go in the bin, or worse still sent out to customers on waitlist! Is it just me but I hate seeing those models in their Alice bands patting away at their skin for what seems like hours...and sorry for the cattiness here but when it's that smug faced pouter Debra-Anne, it makes it even worse! Glass of wine for Suz - I need to calm down a bit lol!

The Elemis tsv is the following sunday, 25th July think, well that's according to the leaflet I had, the 6 piece Rose, Nourish and Glow collection
Yep Elemis TSV is 25th July, here is thread for it https://forum.shoppingtelly.com/threads/elemis-tsv-25-7-21.62121/

Beauty Day TSV is from Tili.

I wish they'd have a bit more innovation, and maybe have more hours of mixed items. I'm not talking about Gill Gauntlet showing silly little keyrings and ballpoint pens that light up - but proper problem solvers. One of the last things I bought from Q was a fan that could be used as a desk fan or a floor fan, it's rechargeable and works whilst on charge....charge holds for 8-10 hours depending on what speed you have it on, and it folds down to nothing when not it use - what's more it was under £30 - More stuff like that please Q!!!!
Yet another beauty related tsv today - Hair care🥱

Not more Elemis! Wont go near the stuff since they started testing on animals after they were bought out. Another day to avoid

Oh no... That's sold it for me then.. Didn't know they were now testing on animals. Thank you xxxx

Attachments

• Tili TSV 1.jpg
    Tili TSV 1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 141
  • Tili TSV 2.jpg
    Tili TSV 2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Tili TSV 3.jpg
    Tili TSV 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Tili TSV 4.jpg
    Tili TSV 4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Tili TSV 5.jpg
    Tili TSV 5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 143
Anti aging? By that do they mean it'll take you back to the day when you put your mum's mixing bowl on your head and pretended to be an astronaut?! FFS, you may as well put a bucket on your head, at least that'd hide the wrinkles. Wonder how much they're gonna want for this little beauty?!

Perhaps they should introduce an "Ugly day" - Oh hang on!!!!!

What is that? I thought we had seen all these useless contraptions when the two sisters went over to IW.Be interesting to see who is the lucky one to present and therefore rave about the benefits without collapsing with laughing.

Anti aging? By that do they mean it'll take you back to the day when you put your mum's mixing bowl on your head and pretended to be an astronaut?! FFS, you may as well put a bucket on your head, at least that'd hide the wrinkles. Wonder how much they're gonna want for this little beauty?!

Perhaps they should introduce an "Ugly day" - Oh hang on!!!!!
🤣🤣

What is that? I thought we had seen all these useless contraptions when the two sisters went over to IW.Be interesting to see who is the lucky one to present and therefore rave about the benefits without collapsing with laughing.
🤣🤣🤣

I was about to post that it looks like a LAB look-a-like, albeit almost see-through, and we know how their products “bombed.”

I also doubt that these contraptions actually work.

Latest posts

Back