Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WTAF!

FF1C7F71-E2E5-46D6-A4C8-BC2E9F7EC8DF.jpeg

Tili 3 in 1 Anti Ageing LED Face Mask
Item Number: 718563
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

This Tili Pro Anti-Ageing Face Shield delivers a three-in-one LED light therapy treatment to your skin, designed to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer-looking complexion. Incredibly easy to use and comfortable to wear, this pro-quality tool offers a hands-free, at-home treatment that can easily slot into your beauty routine.

Tili approved
- standing for 'try it, love it', this tool has been curated by our QVC in-house beauty experts, making it a must-have essential for a beauty lovers' repertoire.

Proven results - delivering a red, blue and amber three-in-one LED light therapy, this device was shown to increase the appearance of elasticity and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles during a clinical trial of 35 participants. Over time, skin was said to appear more youthful with continued use. So, why not see for yourself?

On the go treatment - boasting a transparent display and cordless design when fully charged, this innovative device can be easily introduced into your daily anti-ageing routine while you clean the house, watch TV or as you fully unwind in bed. Plus, it's complete with a handy drawstring bag to travel with, so you can maintain the results from home and away.

Extended money back guarantee - we're giving you 90 days to really test out this product. If you're not happy with it after this time, simply send it back to us and we'll refund the cost to you!

What's in the box?

• 1 x Pro Anti-ageing LED Face Mask
  • 1 x USB cable
  • 1 x drawstring
  • 1 x user manual

How to use:

• Cleanse face before use. The mask can also be used with your favourite serum or cream, but this isn’t a necessity
  • Place the mask onto your face, the same way you would put on glasses. The frame should sit comfortably on your nose bridge and ears. Your face should be covered by the clear mask
  • Push the on/off button for three seconds to turn it on and the red light will show. Continue to press the on/off button to switch through the different light colours: red, blue and amber
  • Enjoy the treatment for approximately 10 – 20 minutes
  • Can be used daily
  • To turn off, hold the on/off button for three seconds. Wipe your mask with the cloth provided before placing it back into the drawstring bag

What a load of kak... Has anyone else seen these two charlatans - Alison Young and Ruth Whatsit - in their magic visors tonight??!! 🤣🤣🤣

Well I just watched some of the presentation. I can’t imagine how that flimsy thing can work. I’d also like to know how they claim improved skin around the eyes when the visor is clear in that area. Must be magic. I rate Tili in general and I’d love something like this, at the price, to work but sadly I know it won’t.

The before and after shots were certainly better than the ones after using the LAB monstrosity.

Anyone looked at the before and after and thought emperor’s clothes.

We should be celebrating our age and our experience and not wasting 20 minutes every day of our lives trying to make a line less deep (query if it does). For heaven sake - let’s get a grip - we don’t need to stick lights on our face or fill our faces with gunk to be more acceptable to society. We have so much to offer; we’re OK as we are and QVC stop peddling this kind of crud and trying to get us to spend our earned cash on stuff we don’t need.
You do know that diversity and inclusion includes women whatever their age, colour, race, sexuality. Just bliddy accept us for who we are and stop trying to change us for your profit or adding to the landfill pile and climate change

Hubby went to the loo just before the TSV launch came back in the room.
Told him I’d ordered his face 🤖😂😂

It said, tested on 39 people. WOW!!! Now that is a sample group. A whole 39 people, but it did not say how many said it made a difference?

If all else fails, you could use it as a visor for going shopping instead of a mask.
I am SURE I put up a post saying the same thing, and asking whether I would look cool wearing it in the shops.

But it is not here, so I probably posted it in the wrong thread.

I am SURE I put up a post saying the same thing, and asking whether I would look cool wearing it in the shops.

But it is not here, so I probably posted it in the wrong thread.
It's in here - - -

Tili Box Launching 17th Beauty Day

So I almost got it right, 17th beauty day and not 17th July!

Latest posts

Back