Tili Box Launches 9am 30th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't go in my local TK Maxx because it is so untidy, before I know it I'm picking up clothes off the floor and putting them back on hangers, I avoid Primark for the same reason, I have to tidy the tables with the folded tee shirts!
I'm the sam. I was in M&S a long time ago and picked up a couple of garments, a member of staff came up and thanked me. I still didn't get a discount at the till.🤣

I would have found a member of staff and pointed her out saying what she had done!🤬
I would have as well. I was once in Superdrug and a girl was taking cosmetics off the shelf and putting them in her pocket. There was a member of staff in the next aisle and I told her. She went running round and came back laughing. She told me the girl worked for the cosmetic company and was removing the samples and replacing with fresh ones. She did thank me though.

At least that stops me having to resist it!

I fancied it but was able to resist. I didn't even call on NMcF. You've really helped me with her. She is the best I've had at sorting out buys. I've saved £195, £30 and £24.95 over the past 2-3 days. I wasn't getting them all, but all have tickled the want. I've also resisted a whole load of temptation from Boots that have had so many offers on my wish list.

NMcF is the best, Illoyd thank you for telling me about her.

I fancied it but was able to resist. I didn't even call on NMcF. You've really helped me with her. She is the best I've had at sorting out buys. I've saved £195, £30 and £24.95 over the past 2-3 days. I wasn't getting them all, but all have tickled the want. I've also resisted a whole load of temptation from Boots that have had so many offers on my wish list.

NMcF is the best, Illoyd thank you for telling me about her.
You are most welcome.

Latest posts

Back