Tili Box Launches 9am 30th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are a good one at spotting things.

They've had one similar to this before, if not identical. I was shocked to see the Alpha-H there and the Sky stuff, both Aussie brands and both at Q.

I've used this pink Sky mask and done a comparison to the Aldi very similar version and found little difference but price wise Aldi is £6/7 and Sky is £50ish. The Pink Clay HCC (Hot Cloth Cleanser) is one of my very favourite cleansers ❤️❤️❤️. Definitely fav HCC, I know it's fragrance to some is negative but I first used it on a hot sticky sweaty day and found it cool and calming. It is the only beauty product that has this effect. Yes a few mists are cooling but Aldi Pink Clay HCC is my fav. Oh it cleaned the muck off my face very well and no stingy eyes. ****** hell woman stop right there.

I do love Aldi, their prices are fantastic. ❤️
I also love Ideal World, they’re my go to when I’m looking for something I need, I always check their website out before I go anywhere else ❤️xx

For anyone who’s interested Ideal World have their own Beauty Discovery Box. https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bon-voyage-8pc-beauty-discovery-box-717895
or you can buy it from tk maxx for £19.99 delivered (£16 + £3.99 delivery)

Thanks Super I'm very interested in this one and the price.

CC

I know you can return this for free back to the store (obviously) but you pay for return through the post yourself, unused and in original condition. Last thing I ordered from TK Maxx they were doing what’s know in the trade as a “QVC” the bag was used and dirty.

Ideal World, you can try it and return it for free via Asda or email them for a Click And Collect code to send back for free from your nearest shop. You can also try it, and it was on the website the other day for £14.99.

I do like TK Maxx but visiting the local store (don’t know if they’re all the same) I find quite stressful as people openly rip packets open to try products. I get so wound up! I haven’t been in for ages but I will at some stage as I’ve had some good bargains from there.

I do like TK Maxx but visiting the local store (don’t know if they’re all the same) I find quite stressful as people openly rip packets open to try products. I get so wound up! I haven’t been in for ages but I will at some stage as I’ve had some good bargains from there.
I can't go in my local TK Maxx because it is so untidy, before I know it I'm picking up clothes off the floor and putting them back on hangers, I avoid Primark for the same reason, I have to tidy the tables with the folded tee shirts!

I think some branches are better than others. Back in that other life when we went shopping I'd pop in on a Tuesday afternoon or early Wednesday because my local TK branch unloaded their health and beauty stuff then; easier to find unripped packaging. The odd bits I've ordered on line because they arrive in pristine condition; particularly the L'Artisan Parfumeur perfumes; sniffed the tatty bottles in store then ordered from TKMaxx.com

I wonder whether TK is selling IW cast-offs or vice versa?

I’m the same as you Andi, the few times I’ve been in, I’d see something I like only to find, a scratch, a ripped seem or someone’s taken the seal off and stuck their fingers in the cream. 🤔

I’m the same as you Andi, the few times I’ve been in, I’d see something I like only to find, a scratch, a ripped seem or someone’s taken the seal off and stuck their fingers in the cream. 🤔
It's infuriating, isn't it? I noticed a year or two ago, they had put some of the dearer beauty products in hard plastic "bubbles" with a security tag to stop people. Great idea, though wouldn't be necessary if people didn't behave like savages! It's bad enough when you want to buy an item and find it has been opened, but standing near someone as they blatantly break the seal and pick the packet open, even if it's not something I was going to buy, I seethe inside. I'm actually as annoyed that the assistants do nothing, just maybe come along afterwards and put things back in boxes, ripped or not. I think I missed my vocation - I should have been a store detective. I have reported and stopped three attempts at shoplifting in recent years too (not in TKMaxx)!

It's infuriating, isn't it? I noticed a year or two ago, they had put some of the dearer beauty products in hard plastic "bubbles" with a security tag to stop people. Great idea, though wouldn't be necessary if people didn't behave like savages! It's bad enough when you want to buy an item and find it has been opened, but standing near someone as they blatantly break the seal and pick the packet open, even if it's not something I was going to buy, I seethe inside. I'm actually as annoyed that the assistants do nothing, just maybe come along afterwards and put things back in boxes, ripped or not. I think I missed my vocation - I should have been a store detective. I have reported and stopped three attempts at shoplifting in recent years too (not in TKMaxx)!
In Boots just before Christmas I watched a woman carefully open a box, take out the jar of cream, try it on the back of her hand then put it all back and take an identical item off the shelf and head to the check out.

I asked her why she couldn't buy the one she had sampled and she told me she didn't want that one as it had been opened (by her!) and that I was a nosey cow.

In Boots just before Christmas I watched a woman carefully open a box, take out the jar of cream, try it on the back of her hand then put it all back and take an identical item off the shelf and head to the check out.

I asked her why she couldn't buy the one she had sampled and she told me she didn't want that one as it had been opened (by her!) and that I was a nosey cow.

You wasn’t being nosey, it was a reasonable enough question. I feel sorry for the person who picks that one up and gets it home only to find it’s been opened and used, pretty much how people feel when QVC send out dirty, used returns to customers who’ve paid for a brand new one.

I would have found a member of staff and pointed her out saying what she had done!🤬
I did try but staff were thin on the ground and were all busy and I was near the end of my lunch break.

I haven't been in Boots since due to lockdown but next time I'll have a word though I would think it happens a lot, I know it does in my store, not so long ago a customer opened a 300ml tub of gesso paint to see the consistency she struggled to get the screw top back on and dropped it, in case you're wondering 250ml covered about six square feet of flooring and the spatter damaged at least £200 worth of stock.

I did try but staff were thin on the ground and were all busy and I was near the end of my lunch break.

I haven't been in Boots since due to lockdown but next time I'll have a word though I would think it happens a lot, I know it does in my store, not so long ago a customer opened a 300ml tub of gesso paint to see the consistency she struggled to get the screw top back on and dropped it, in case you're wondering 250ml covered about six square feet of flooring and the spatter damaged at least £200 worth of stock.
And if you do that in store, the store picks up the tab as you haven't bought it yet...but I bet it finds it's way onto their prices!

Roo- oooooode!!!

Tili Your Escape Beauty Box

Skinsense Anti-aging Lip Plumping Cream 15ml RRP £28

Nails Inc Nail Polish in Duke Street 14ml RRP £15

Spotlight Total Care Toothpaste 100ml RRP £9.50

Korres Body Butter Spray 250ml RRP £20

Then travel size and try me sizes:

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream 7ml

M.Asam Vitamin C Bright Eye Cream 20ml RRP £14

Benefit 24hr Brow Setter Gel In Clear 3.5ml

Prai 24k Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 15ml RRP £10

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml

Smug 3D Contoured Eye Mask

the 4 full sizes at the top are worth £72.50 alone & if you added the M Asam & Prai thats £96.50 so its a good deal if you want it

Attachments

• Tili.jpg
    Tili.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 126
Thanks SCW for the RRP prices. I’ve added to your list of prices.

Skinsense Anti-aging Lip Plumping Cream 15ml RRP £28 (£30 direct)

Spotlight Total Care Toothpaste 100ml RRP £9.50 (£7.95 at JL)

Korres Body Butter Spray 250ml RRP £20 at Q

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream 7ml £42 for 60ml so approx £4.90

Benefit 24hr Brow Setter Gel In Clear 3.5ml £12 at Look Fantastic

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml £6 at M&S

Smug 3D Contoured Eye Mask £12

Total approx £131.40

Thanks SCW for the RRP prices. I’ve added to your list of prices.

Skinsense Anti-aging Lip Plumping Cream 15ml RRP £28 (£30 direct)

Spotlight Total Care Toothpaste 100ml RRP £9.50 (£7.95 at JL)

Korres Body Butter Spray 250ml RRP £20 at Q

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream 7ml £42 for 60ml so approx £4.90

Benefit 24hr Brow Setter Gel In Clear 3.5ml £12 at Look Fantastic

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml £6 at M&S

Smug 3D Contoured Eye Mask £12

Total approx £131.40
The breakdown pro rata, llloyd, we want the breakdown pro rata! We haven't put you on furlough because there's still work for you here so can you just get on with the calculations for goodness' sake!

The breakdown pro rata, llloyd, we want the breakdown pro rata! We haven't put you on furlough because there's still work for you here so can you just get on with the calculations for goodness' sake!
Was waiting for the price plus p&p to be confirmed. Has it been?

Just checked now available.
ml for ml

Skinsense Anti-aging Lip Plumping Cream 15ml RRP £28 (£30 direct) cost £5.31

Nails Inc Nail Polish in Duke Street 14ml RRP £15 cost £2.85

Spotlight Total Care Toothpaste 100ml RRP £9.50 (£7.95 at JL) cost £1.80

Korres Body Butter Spray 250ml RRP £20 at Q cost £3.80

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream 7ml £42 for 60ml so approx £4.90 cost 93p

M.Asam Vitamin C Bright Eye Cream 20ml RRP £14 cost £2.66

Benefit 24hr Brow Setter Gel In Clear 3.5ml £12 at Look Fantastic cost £2.28

Prai 24k Gold Caviar Wrinkle Repair Serum 15ml RRP £10 cost £1.90

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml £6 at M&S cost £1.14

Smug 3D Contoured Eye Mask £12 cost £2.28

Total approx £131.40 cost £24.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back