Tili 10 Piece Deluxe Beauty Edit Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want.

Don't need.

Had a really horrible few weeks. Really really horrible.

I'm more than old enough and experienced enough to know that this will not solve the issues. (long term health) But the box is soooooo needing a safe home only I can give it. I like boxes, bags any container to store stuff. I have over 20 makeup bags of different sizes storing stuff in the under bed storage. I have about 10 in the caravan!!! I keep the 11 Tili boxes to store stash and they look lovely in my spare room.

NMcF answer me. But be kind.

I’ve took a stab at it, hope I’m right.

ml for ml

Neom Candle 75g £16 direct cost £4.40
Perlier Soap 200g £15 at Q cost £4.13
Benefit High Flyin Hits £39 at Q cost £10.75
Percy & Reed Dry Shampoo 200ml £12 at Q cost £3.31
Mally Shadow Stick £20 cost £5.51
Nails Inc Nail Colour £11 direct (originally posted £9, but wrong product) cost £3.03
Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser 7.5ml £55 for 59ml so approx £6.99 cost £1.93
Korres Olive Oil 3 in 1 Nourishing & Anti-Aging Oil £30 for 100ml at Q, not sure what size this one is. If 15ml £4.50 cost £1.24
Bareminerals Strength & Lengthen Mascara £19 at Q cost £5.24
Lipstick not sure what brand from image. If Doll 10 as suggested by AndiK £16 cost £4.41

Total £159.87 as per Q website, my guesstimate adds up to £159.49 currently, will amend when full details known. Cost incl p&p used in calculations is £43.95.
Wonderful, llloyd, thanks.

I now think that lipstick is Illamasqua as it has a square base. I thought it looked square the other day but wondered if it was an optical illusion. It also has a tiny dot on sides of the middle bit and Illamasqua have the same. QVC don’t have a single Illamasqua lippy for sale but elsewhere they are £20.

It will no doubt be a random choice which colours you get.

Andik, just because QVC do not sell the lipsticks, I think the companies that sell on QVC give the items. So can choose what item they want to add to the box?

No interest from me for this, I was never a fan of any of the subscription beauty boxes reading others always great to start then a few months later rubbish items.

It’s good value, and if it was on easy pays then l’m pretty sure ( despite my massive desire to stop shopping with Q) I’d be clicking that button. I’m kinda pleased that it’s not as it’s helping me apply that Nanny McFee reasoning. Do I need any of this stuff? No! I’ve found an affordable skincare regime that suits me, I’ve got enough makeup to sink a battleship, I understand that Benefit isn’t a cruelty free brand, it comes in another ( though beautiful box) I’ll end up discarding and finally- If I had £44 to spend on anything I liked today, would I buy any of the items in this box? Again I’d have to say no. Money safe from the clutches of Q!

...Oh, and I'm not gonna need another scented candle until 2022, I wouldn't think! My needs are very boring indeed, I could do with another usb charger plug, I would like to discard my mismatched tupperware and replace it with a stacking set, of good quality clear ones, my trusty "singing mistletoe" xmas decoration has given up the ghost after about 18 xmasses, so I'd replace that, but can't find it online sadly..It's tacky but I love it...it lights up,plays a tune and says "Kiss me you fool" when anyone walks under it!..and for a treat a bottle of Baileys..maybe the last two items aren't boring..but you see what I mean. Nanny Mc Fee..or in other words..it's only a bargain if you need it!

I needed the easy pay, as have bought so much with Christmas lately. I will have to wait till I see it properly. I buy the box’s as gifts, some given whole, others shared. Would have gone for two and given the two Benefit boxes to my youngest nieces. I’d have kept the boxes for jewellery, as need more storage, that’s another story though lol Disappointed , but hey ho !

Surprised no one has succumbed to the use of the ALL3EZ code with this!

I never use EZ pay. I prefer to pay for things in one go and if it’s an expensive item I work on the premise that if I can’t afford to get it in one go then I don’t need it. I do realise that EZ pay is a good thing/helpful for some people but, for me, I prefer to avoid it.

Totally get you - and obviously its Advanced Order which generally doesnt allow the use of codes - thought that code does seem to apply to the item - unsure if it allows folk to check out though.

The problem with easy pay, buy a few things on it and bang come the long month of January and suddenly you have more coming out of your account that you want.

There is a member here who was quite open how she managed to get caught up in the easy pay trap and got into a spiral of loads of money coming out of their account each month. Took them a while to get sorted and back to having money in their account and debt-free from QVC and their easy pay. Make no mistake it is a form of debt like the old catalogues.

Surprised no one has succumbed to the use of the ALL3EZ code with this!
Is that still going? I had a look just to satisfy my curiosity and couldn't find any info about it, and it was only on certain brands anyway, so perhaps this wouldn't qualify anyway. Thankfully I've definitely talked myself out of this and nothing bar it being reduced to £20 or under (all in) would persuade me to change my mind!

Latest posts

Back